My First Rig Build AMD RX 5700 XT NVIDIA MIX

found another high difficulty share was wondering if anyone has found anymore in depth info into figuring out if you are hitting blocks based on the difficulty of the found shares.

Q006: What is the meaning of the “actual share difficulty” shown by PhoenixMiner when a share is
found?
A: It allows you to see how close you were to finding an actual block (a rare event these days
for the most miners with reasonable-sized mining rigs). You can find the current difficulty for
given coin on sites like whattomine.com and then check to see if you have exceeded it with your
maximum share difficulty. If you did, you have found a block (which is what the mining is all
about).

this is what I have found can anyone help me make sense of this?

What is the Current Ethereum Classic Hashrate? The current Ethereum Classic hashrate ( ETC hashrate) is 8.67 TH/s at block height 10,486,325 with a difficulty of 109,837,291,310,241.00.

does this mean if it says my difficulty of found share is over the 8.67 TH I found a block or something else?

I do not understand how to convert the difficulty given on sites like what to mine to TH or whatever since it just seems they give you a huge number not a speed unless I am just reading it wrong.

or if difficulty is 105 trillion does that mean I need over 150 TH to say that it was possible I solved a block?

I got my new case fans today and I am blown away by how much I love them! the remote can control the fan speed and the brightness as well as the color scheme they are beautiful fans quiet and they move the air that I need moved. If you are in the market I highly recommend these.

2 Likes

Sweet ! might give’em a try ! i’ve got a veta frame waiting for some GPUs, so might slap them on there !

Cheers !

3 Likes

I finally made a video of the fans for y’all please be gentle I’m not a pro like Vosk lol

2 Likes

Lol it’s sideway oops!

Nice video, thanks for sharing. Looks like I’m your first subscriber. :+1:

thanks bro you are too kind that video sucked lol

1 Like

I got my kill a watt today and holy shit I am using way more watts than I thought.

this is my wattage shown by HiveOS

Yea, that’s also been my experience. My system is showing like 300 watts used, but at the wall it’s like 500, lol.

on os showing how much use your gpu not hole rig.same on my show 504watt but on wall is 870watt

your rx5700 have led lights? if you amd gpu have led light you can control also with trixx 6.5 on my rx580 i have sapphire logo so i can change any colour i wanna, rainbow,fallow temp,fan speed or off. also can buy fan upgrade to make fans glow same as logo. i just found today instructions how to control as yesterday i cleen gpu and i see saphhire logo have rgb led strip

The RGB fans I have came with a control hub and you can have up to 10 RGB fans on it as well as two LED strips and all can be controlled with the remote. The fans I have also allow fan speed control through the remote which I noticed was not very common.

im to busy todo something with leds but when i have time i will made my own custom led controller with some effects. btw i can made controller up tp 1000led per controller is means about 20-50 fan :smiley: depends how much led i use for one fan. lets say 10led per 120mm fan i can do 100fan :smiley: and power is around 100-200watt

I would like to see that! lol

I decided to change up some things I am off of Beam as much as I love it it just uses too much electricity compared to Ravencoin and even though I don’t pay for electric I think it isn’t smart to be wasteful either so here is some new info. Also I switched from Monero to Loki and it has made a very big difference in daily earnings. So far it has been around an extra 10-12 cents per day.

2 Likes

i have done custom leds for my cars headlights i will use same method for fans. when i back home i send video how looks lights