My Goldshell Mini Doge keeps having a stroke every 2 days

You switched to 2.1.2 and it is still running strong?
Is the hash rate better than on 2.0.2 or the same.
Did you figure out the graph or is it not as good as 2.0.2? I was going to switch to 2.1.2 tonight but wanted to check first. Thanks for the info?

So today apparently I am having an internet outage on my house, so my mini doge is currently not mining since 2 am!
:dizzy_face: :confounded: :persevere: :cry: :sob:

I was at about 284mH/S last night running 2.1.2. I’m Steady at about the 220 range generally.

I’m using f2pool and I my LTC paid out but my DOGE did not and I was over the 40 DOGE requirements. Anyone else have this happen last night?

1 Like

Did you contact them on their live chat to find out what was going on?

Their payout timeline is from 00:00 UTC to 08:00 UTC, anything beyond that might be a problem on their side.

I had payment delays once and I contacted them on their live chat bubble in F2Pool.

All they did is tell me to kindly wait the 00:00 UTC to 08:00 UTC timeline, and contact them back if I still didn’t get my payout afterwards.

It always tells me to just leave a message.

My guess is that you reach them during non business hours, try contacting them at different times to and see what you can get out of it.

That is what I did, and I eventually stumbled into one of them on live chat.

Cool, appreciate it. Persistence pays off!

And… My mini Doge stroked again. Had to reset it.

What firmware you got your Mini Doge on?

2.1.2. Mine happens at the almost 8 day mark. 7D 21H.

Super high HASHRATES but needs to be reset after that time period. It like shuts down and the core temp drops and the hashrate goes to 0MH/S

It has happened 2 times now.

My mini doge used to do the exact same thing when it was on 2.0.3, but since I downgraded to 2.0.2 its been running smoothly non stop.

1 Like

I will give it another week see it fixes itself and if not I will go back to 2.0.2

Seems to be much more stable than it has been

What does GUI mean?

Graphical User Interface

Personally I hate the new GUI…

Thank You.