New Kadena (KDA) Pool - PoolMars

Make sure you have the correct dxpool server, there are a USA, EU, and Asia server.

Also, the most recent firmware also reduces rejection rates on DXpool…

My KD Box on Dxpool with firmware 2.2.1 on The US server is getting 0.85% rejections…

1 Like

Poolflare is much more stable averaging around 5.5-5.9 KDA on my kd5. I only did 5.9 one time and it’s been a week. It also keeps dropping into the 4’s. I could imagine when they start taking fees it might get worse, I gonna continue to try it until the fees start but I think poolflare is the way to go.

I have been pulling in 11.4 to 11.6 on DxPool the past few days, with my KD5. For comparison purposes.

Wow, I may go there then lol… giving mars a try for now. But don’t see it getting better once fees start to kick in….

Getting average 4.5 with a kd2 on poolflare.

Now only if the zelcore wallet worked better :frowning:

Are you sure the 5.5-5.9 KDA you cite isn’t a 12 hour payout? That’s way too low for a KD5 - assuming no downtime. If it’s correct, then the rejection rate has to be sky high.

I’m mining on Poolflare and my most recent 24 hr payout (averaged across 2 KD5’s) was 11.73 KDA per KD5.

1 Like

Sounds more like it

1 Like

What’s the USA server for DX…
I just used the Default DXpool server that popped up in Goldshell??..6611
Assumed that was the correct one…

Dear dxpool user: We recommend that U.S miners with this address: kda-us.ss.dxpool.com:6611 After repeated tests, the rejection rate of KDA will decrease significantly. Thank you for your support and trust in dxpool!

3 Likes

What JoeJoe said above :point_up_2: (notice the “US” in the url :wink:)

1 Like

Seems to be yet another new one called asterpool?

1 Like
1 Like

has anyone been mining to poolmars in North America? my reject rate is about 2%

I have been mining with KD6 in Poolmars and my rejection rate is 1.01%

1 Like

BIG NEWS!

PoolMars now offers PPS as a payment method. I was never a fan of PoolMars PROP method, too much luck involved and this gave mixed results for miners.

PPS should make PoolMars equal with Poolflare PPS. The pools are now identical when both are using the PPS payout system. Both pools have extremely low rejections and Low fees (2%). The difference in Pool Hashrates should not make much difference because of the PPS payout system.

This should help tremendously! For those that tried PoolMars and had no luck, I recommend you give them another try using the PPS option!

1 Like

0/6/09/2022, Just a quick update on the PoolMars PPS vs PoolFlare PPS Test,

14 days into the test,

PoolFlare PPS and PoolMars PPS are near equal!

Both pools are spot on with each other. The difference is only 0.0018 KDA for the average daily earning. And it goes back and forth. The difference is very slight. The test will go for a month.

This Comparison is being done with 4 miners,

• PoolMars (PPS)
    • 1x KD Box
    • 1x KD Box Pro
  • PoolFlare (PPS)
    • 1x KD Box
    • 1x KD Box Pro
  • It is being done using ONLY the PPS pool payout method for both PoolMars and PoolFlare.
  • The only variable in this test is location and internet provider. (Latency and rejections due to location / internet provider are very comparable. So, I don’t see this making a big difference with the results.)
    • PoolMars Miners are hosted in MN
    • PoolFlares Miners are hosted in SD

Note, PoolFlare PPS is the Benchmark in this test. This is due to PoolFlare being a very reliable KDA pool. This test is primarily to see if PoolMars is a worthy pool after adding PPS as an option to their pool.

I’ll give another update in roughly 2 weeks from now (half-way mark).

Thanks!

1 Like

Full results of the PoolMars PPS test can be found here,

PoolMars PPS vs PoolFlare PPS KDA Mining Results - Mining & Hardware / Mining Pools - VoskCoinTalk

1 Like

Hola amigo puedes ayudar a configuarr mi minero de kda en pool mars?
Coloco mi direccion de wallet y que otra cosa mas?

Hola amigo puedes ayudar a configuarr mi minero de kda en pool mars?
Coloco mi direccion de wallet y que otra cosa mas?

Como hago esto?