Read this first before considering buying from Casa Miners!

replied in your other thread

1 Like

You need to stop complaining. Doesn’t matter what you paid. Your 2 ka3 don’t even make more profit than single L7 you received. I’m sure people that paid $50,000 for one kd6 several months ago would be extremely satisfied if they can trade their worthless machines for even 1 L7 right now. Be thankful that you got “something”. There are many people here that have been scammed.

@cryptominernv
I agree with your words. This person also receives a miner as a gift in addition to the miners he has already received including L7. Their only purpose in this campaign, is blackmail and extortion against us. A few hours ago has this user created a fake post in the VoskCoinTalk, we attached the e-mails and it was immediately refuted. Do not listen to this person.

Hi, yes of course. Here’s the exchange I had with them over email:

They first offered the L7’s. I asked if it would be an L7 9.5 since they offered the “most profitable” L7. They never responded what exact model L7 it would be. I then told them I would take an L7 and D9. I soon followed it up with another email where I only wanted to take the D9 and get a refund for the other miner.

After I did not hear at all from them and grew tired of not knowing what was going on, I decided to finally ask for a full refund. They never responded at all, did not tell me what they were doing to end up sending until I got this notification that they had shipped out two KA3’s

This was good news as it felt like I was pulling teeth with them trying to get some sort of resolution, but to my surprise it ended up being an L7 9050Gh and a D9.

I emailed them telling them I do not want these 2 miners, I will either take the original order of 2 KA3’s or a full refund. I have not received an email response. They respond faster on here trying to make everyone look like extortionist or some sort of data manipulator.

Black mail and extortion? Lmfao come on man, at this point that line is getting old.

If wanting what I paid for is “extortion” and “blackmail” then yeah I’m guilty.

Is it really that hard to fulfill my order of 2 KA3’s? You sent me about $9,000 worth of miners while I paid $14,000. And I’m the bad guy here? Smfh :man_facepalming:t2:

Well you must not be considering the fact litecoin Is about to have a halving and I believe jasminer is about to come out with a beast of a scrypt miner. Won’t be so profitable then. Casa Miners knew exactly what they were doing.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they read my email when I wanted a refund. I believe about 2-3 weeks passed from the time I told them I wanted a refund until they sent out the miners. It appears they decided to just ignore my request and send out what they wanted.

Let’s see if they will do things correctly and send out the original order and accept these back.

1- You never confirmed what L7 miner model you would send out. The “most profitable” miner is the 9.5 Gh model. You sent to the 9.05 version. You lied about sending the most profitable miner. I also asked to confirm if you were sending the 9.5 model, you never responded to my email

2- I sent you an email telling you I wanted a full refund weeks before you sent the 2 miners out. Why did you not honor this? Again, you never sent an email to confirm anything.

3- The emails shows my last request was for a full refund. There should have been no confusion at all

4- saying my intention is to blackmail and extort you is complete defamation of my character. I would stop throwing these accusations around as this is 100% false and you have absolutely no proof of this. Please show the proof of blackmail and extortion!

5- what resolution are you going to provide for this as my last request was for a full refund? I will accept two KA3’s or a full refund.

Man I don’t care what u sent him he order two ka3 no reason y u didn’t send what he asked you are out right a scam

3 Likes

“You need to stop complaining?” “Doesn’t matter what you paid?” These statements are absolutely ridiculous. It absolutely does. In what world do you live, that the price doesn’t matter? Just because the L7 is making more currently doesn’t make this right. You know as well as I do that these profits can change, and that is also the very reason why people chose to stack coins. Even with these L7’s currently making more than the KA3’s people are still choosing to buy them over the L7’s. You yourself even sold your own L7’s after posting opinionated post to others that they shouldn’t sell miners just to get other miners. You know that the crypto miner you chose is preference. If that preference gets ignored by a company, honestly the customer service sucks and the company should fail. Is this the way you ran your business? In this situation and after reading though the interactions between the customer and the reseller, even when he agreed to a different miner, they didn’t even send the appropriate miner with the right hash rate, which again, is a cheaper miner. This individual has definitely posted a lot on the topic, but I can’t blame him. Maybe if these reseller were held more accountable and burned to the extent that Casaminers has been burned will we start getting resellers that are timely and efficient. If I was in the same situation I would put them on blast 10X what he has.

2 Likes

Definitely :100:

1 Like

@Mr_Ohhhh @CasaMiners Why dont you resolve this ASAP and stop fighting on this forum. Mr ohh can send the miners back, you give him a full refund, and @CryptoKnightMiner will take down the video. How does that sound?

1 Like

I have tried to resolve this directly with @CasaMiners but they continue to lie, continue to be deceitful and disrespect their customers like I have never seen before with any other miner reseller company.

I clearly set a condition to the new miners they offered, they never satisfied the condition and never responded to my emails. Yet they keep calling me a liar, accuse me of trying to blackmail them and extort them.

@CasaMiners is 100% TRASH :put_litter_in_its_place:

@CasaMiners Would you be ok with @Mr_Ohhhh sending the miners back and you give them a full refund? That does appear to be an issue if they do not wish to settle it in that way. When did you receive the miners @Mr_Ohhhh? casa miners should have a warranty.

@Budgetminer

This story will end very soon.

“Mr__ohhhh” lied in the post above that the value of his miners (L7 and D9) is 8,000-9,000. False. Since he claimed them, (read dates in emails) the value was 7,500 and more for D9 , same for L7. Before we published the pictures with the emails he pretended to be amazed that he received L7 and D9, tagged VoskCoin and lied to him and everyone else. It was probably Crypto Knight Miner’s advice.
We have no claim for Crypto Knight Miner, we disassociate ourselves in any way from this person ( who also happens to be indicted for a crime in the USA ) . He is the man who created fake reviews about us under other names, compared us to scammers, accompanied our name with Sam Bankman-Fried, created covers, called us scammers, fraudsters, thieves. This is unacceptable to anyone. An honest company cannot accept this. We have been vendors for three years in this industry with hundreds of customers and experience, we cannot allow a criminal to act in this way. If you have had a bad experience with a vendor, it is legitimate to tell your experience, but here we have gone much further. These people have tried in every way to corner us and destroy years of work. They took advantage of your attention on the Vosk channel, but they fooled everyone, including us. We will use all our strength to defend ourselves. These are just a few of the crimes and violations of laws that have been committed. There is much more and we will shed light on it very soon.As far as we are concerned, we are only the first victim of these unfair practices. They will happen again. If it were possible I would share with you the e-mails of every single customer of Casa Miners to tell you about their experiences and invite them to write about it on VoskCoinTalk. Let’s tell everyone the truth for the first time.

Does casa miners have a return policy?

1 Like

I have tried to resolve with casa miners but I am now 100% convinced they are not in the business for the right reasons.

Their customer service is the worse I have ever seen with a miner reseller.

Their response time is really bad

They are deceitful and sneaky. They are constantly lying about the situation. It is a good thing I have emails to show they lied.

Their word doesn’t mean shit.

If you expose their shady business, they automatically gaslight you to try to discredit the customer.

Good luck getting a return policy out of them. I guarantee you they will ignore this and never reply with a return policy.

We will see about that. @CasaMiners Does your company offer a return policy?

Here is it again. I set a condition to this offer from @CasaMiners. @CasaMiners please show the email where you satisfied this condition. Since I am a liar and extortionist I’m sure you’ll be able to prove this.

We will all be waiting for your response