Read this first before considering buying from Casa Miners!

So they gave you the 9.05 instead of the 9.5? potentially/possibly but unlikely, the 9.05 would have been more profitable at that time depending on electric rates, and under/overclocking. Isnt very straight forward though.

1 Like

Potentially, however this is extremely hard to calculate on their end since they have no idea what my electric rate is.

The main issue is that after this email they never replied at all. They never confirmed or denied the order.

After some time of not hearing from them at all, I told them I wanted a full refund. They again never responded and just sent out the miners a few weeks later.

1 Like

I understand. This appears to be fundamentally a communications issue, and could be sloved with a return warranty/policy so this never happens again. Would appreciate @CasaMiners input on this

2 Likes

Yes 100% agree. And because I called them out on their bad communications they decided to label me a blackmailer and extortionist…which at this point I can only laugh at.

A simple “No, it will be the 9.05 version. Would you still like to proceed with this change?” Would have been more than enough to set the correct expectation.

At this point talking directly to them through email is like talking to a wall.

No send what he paid for. A dam l7 9.05 I can get for 4k new and d9 for 3900 it’s not even close. It’s a scam. You would be pissed

1 Like

For us at Casa Miners the matter is over. We will no longer be fooled by continuing to answer, but we will defend ourselves severely for all the actions that have been done against us. Despite all the grave deeds, lies, that have been built on this post, Casa Miners will fulfill the miner’s promise as a gift to “mr___ohhh” AND end this ridiculous mockery forever. For all other serious actions against us, we will shed light very soon.

Kind regards

Dude I feel for u you got scammed by shit Chinese companies and they hides from it. Unless he send u two more asic actually what u ordered I will post after everyone he post. I have your back

1 Like

There u go they won’t do shit

@Budgetminer

Doesn’t it seem strange to you that this user @dirtyrandy signed up for the VoskTalk three days ago and talks about us in this post? Why is everything so strange? Please think, it is not difficult to understand that a SCAM campaign against us and creating accounts to lengthen the topic and have more audience. Think. They did the same thing with our online reviews.

1 Like

I have now realized @CasaMiners miners is a crappy company.

Just as I said, they ignored @Budgetminer ’s question about a return policy. I doubt if they even accept any returns for any reason.

@CasaMiners will wish this was the end. This is far from the end. If they want to play this game, so be it.

ROFL and if you were a regular you’d now dirty and Smokey same person just don’t know my email or passcode phone was stolen on my trip around world last week and I have 6 more weeks before I’m back in America so sorry it’s not Smokey but same asshole

I’m with u

1 Like

Dang smokey, that trip round the world changed you a lot. @CasaMiners I Understand both sides, but I still would really like to know your return policy/warranty if any. @Mr_Ohhhh If they dont have a return policy, and or warranty, your discretion to buy, or not to buy.

1 Like

Lol @ the Smokey comment

@Budgetminer definitely a lesson learned buying from Casa. Like another person said, at least I didn’t get completely scammed…just partially.

Definitely won’t be the end, I will post follow ups as this case progresses

I’m a new yorker at heart so asshole is what we are blunt and to the point no sugar here

2 Likes

@Budgetminer

It did not let me attach the link.

Our policies are at the bottom of the site. Refund Policy section

1 Like

Just because you priced the L7 at $7500+ in late April does not mean that was the global market value when they were selling for $5000-$6000 at various stores. That’s like me starting a store and giving a price on an L3 at $100,000 and give it away and saying I did a $100,000 giveaway

2 Likes

@ShredZ precisely. Common sense people will get it.
We can break this down to casa miners 100 different ways, unfortunately this is their thought process:

1- do not respond to emails unless it involves customers sending more money
2- ignore customer’s concerns/request
3- ignore customers emails a bit more
4- gaslight customers who tell the truth

Casa miners are going above and beyond to smear their reputation and pump out as many unsatisfied customers as possible.

Casa Miners you guys are down right Liars. I absolutely did not create fake accounts to create bad reviews that’s bs. The only review I put on trust pilot was the one at the top that says Ryan. You guys absolutely have some shady crap going on. Look at this desperate attempt to save y’all’s reputation Casa Miners – Casa Miners ® - Review
Most of Y’all’s 5 star reviews on trust pilot are obviously paid for. The genuine reviews are the negative reviews and you can tell. If anyone does enough research online you can see something is up with this company and you should stay away from them. I have in no way shape or form manipulated any review these are straight out lies. The truth will set you free and that’s all I’m speaking. Casa miners you have completely lied and defamed me and my YouTube channel. I’m ready to counter, I’m not afraid of y’all’s scare tactics. Lies lies lies. And it’s so petty the only thing y’all can say is Mr ohhh lied about the price. Okay be realistic I’m sure it was a guesstimate of a round about price of what he thought the price was at that time. Is that seriously the only thing y’all can pull out of you know where. Also I did not tell Mr ohhh to do anything. Y’alls terrible business got him to do that himself. I cannot believe voskcoin is officially partnered with you guys it’s just sad. If this is the crap you deal with from this company then should I even be subscribed to voskcoin. I go to him and trust that he has the smarts on what moves I should make in the mining world, but after this experience with Casa Miners I question everything and wonder if the subscribers best interest are at hand once a channels that big.

1 Like

So what they created an account 3 days ago that is typical. They have to create it at some point in time. Actually makes perfect since. You stumble across this forum and see people talking about a subject that relates to you so you create an account and talk on here about it. Who are you trying to manipulate. Do you think people are stupid.