Sorting a problem out

I see no problem with Aaron not chiming in. First, he may not have seen this yet. Second, he may not want to air out any business information on a public forum.

You get 9k for faciliating an order? Taking no responsibility, inventory or risk. Id say shitty practice on your part and you’re on the hook to the 3rd party. What happens if you just find a new source from which to take a 30% cut? Id say you put yourself in this position by not having any recourse… trust nobody… thats tuition for a nice life lesson… ouch

1 Like

Who has possession of the a10?

My source. Who as the buyer (big sky) knew and was in acknowledgement/ understanding that the balance need to be zero if we were going to be able to access anything. This was all disclosed and understood prior, my hands are tied and not by choice. I have my own shit that I really need so I can recoup money that’s been laid out.

Been an interesting read. But not sure what this forum is supposed to do. Feels like a Judge Judy episode and we are supposed to offer our opinions? I’m guessing no one here is going to pony up 33k, and it will likely not help for me to contact Aaron and tell him to pay. I feel bad for you if this is legit, but it kind of has me on edge a bit.

1 Like

Here an acquaintance who I refunded 15k too tried to help. This non scammer claim contradicts the public boasting and what was said to me personally.

Two things are certain here, you and Aaron have an issue that needs to be resolved, and there isn’t anything anyone here can do to help you.

This isn’t legal advice, but I would be cautious about withholding goods paid for in full unless you have a contract that defines payment terms and cancellations.

Example: If he ordered and paid you for a radio, then ordered (but did not pay) for two speakers, you are probably legally obligated to give him the radio, but not the speakers. The financial liability incurred by you for the speakers is a bit messy without a contract, but is generally treated as a separate transaction in court. You would need to prove that there were financial costs for the speakers (and only the speakers) incurred by you to recoup any money.

The terms your supplier and you have are totally irrelevant as that is solely an agreement between you and your supplier. It is the risk you assume in order to generate the profit you intended to generate.

1 Like

Lol I’m not denying liability to a10, that’s not in question, if he wants to be a total scumbag so be it. I never denied anything about the a10. The problem is he was aware 5x over of these circumstances. He has an unpaid 42k invoice that he requested. Furthermore he traded my liability for a better margin. Which I have proof of as well. I don’t want to waste time and energy on non sense. Simple have some integrity and pay your tab. You clearly stated you don’t think I’m a scammer yet are withholding the $ you knew had to be paid to zero things out.

He’s not interested in a solution he just wants problems. Sad. Should be ashamed for acting like he is / has.

Just wondering why you are dealing with that type of “source” that wouldn’t give you anything until the balance is paid off. You should at least get what you paid for.

Because the source most likely got it from a source and would be stuck with it until another 33K buyer came along to buy it. Too many fingers in the cookie jar.

1 Like

Agreed none the less this was all discussed. I will take credit or coin for kd5 33k or 39k

https://buy.stripe.com/bIY6qv8137NF7GUdQQ

1 Like

So you attempt to scam me out quite a bit of money, then you attempt to scam the good people here also. I’ve already asked you to stop the harassment, and I really did not want to confront you on a public forum. You can’t deliver what I paid for as a test order, and you expect people to believe you have a kd5 for just 33k? Now you’re attempting to defraud others as well. This can’t be tolerated.

Just so everyone knows the situation this guy is in. He owes me an A10 and has refused to deliver it. We are currently in litigation and are suing for our money back since Justin here refuses to do anything about it.

Your attempts to drag my name through the mud will not be tolerated, and this will be included in claims for damages. Tread lightly Justin.

6 Likes

Lmao you knew we couldn’t have a zero balance, so you proceed to lie ? I don’t have your a10 you know that, the soirce does as you’ve known for weeks prior to lying. Try again. You owe or someone owes the 33k. Actually I came here to ask for help. You have zero proof or evidence I’m a scam. The only thing you have is the truth:
You knew this. You were asked 5
Straight days and 5 days you lied assuring me with certainty of ur payment. So dragging your name ? Did you or did you not lie? How many times had I said when it’s paid I’ll be able to go get it along with my own stuff? There were over 2 weeks left for delivery when you lied and failed to pay. This is on you. When someone or you pay than I’ll be able to do my part. Others seem to grasp what is being said why not you? Now if you pay and I fail to do as I’ve been saying for however long now than and only than can you say I’m.anything but legit or honest. You don’t the truth? Not my problem:

Not be tolerated ? As I’ve done nothing but tell the truth Lmao. Look at ur boy homie, look what I’ve said. I will not be bullied by some liar, pay your tab big shot and get proven wrong so I can eat this week. You fucked me beyond what you know. You assume assume assume even after my side has not changed one bit, you lied and caused this as you know. Simply pay and I’ll be on good terms with my source So I can have my and ur things finally.

Because its so farfetched that I’m legit right ? MmPay the tab so I can happily end the doubts mm

We have this than a person I refunded 15k reaches out to try and help me because he’s a a human and knows exactly what I’m saying is the truth and you answer with this …,

I didn’t see you talking this way when you had the same exact problem with your china supplier and had to zero your balance just like we have to do with ours !!! You even bumped me to pay yours and I was beyond understanding; actually I was insistent that you did so because I knew what you were talking about as it’s normal to have to zero it out or get nothing. Now you act like me having the same issue is far fetched . This is simple do you want ASICS’s or do you want to fuck a good person who’s caught in the middle because you couldn’t pay your ducking invoice that you asked me to send you ?