Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

So you are saying that If a vendor does not deliver within 30 days of the time it was paced they are legally obligated to offer a refund?

On the FTC.gov site
What to do if your online order never arrives — and how to get your money back | FTC Consumer Information

Part of my research when I started my store.

2 Likes

Doesn’t always work that way with shipping companies that fall for delayed shipments, and with the shortage of excuses with the pandemic and factor in the bs covid you can be blaming

I don’t think anyone is ignoring the fact that you got your order delivered. The problem we are facing at this moment is that nothing is being done about this delay on many deliveries. The way he responds to his clients that are not satisfied is even worse. Doing business with him has been a very bad experience for me so far.

Def. Not true when you have service terms and conditions.

Hey Mr Mike is this your package? the one with 1Z10EY404291566363 S19Pro 96TH?

1 Like

go get a airplane ticket and see if you can get into the warehouse and pick up your order ill pitch in the first $500, hell if you pick up my order and bring it to me ill pay you an additional $10k :blush:

that right there are order numbers of buyers that never left reviews upon receiving

Why would I do that when I can buy from suppliers that actually deliver in time.

Thank you @Aaron_Raycove

1 Like

Keep in mind, your the one that chose to order from @Master3004 and he choose you to be his customer, all he did was post a price list and you messaged him to place a order.

I’m asking if this tracking # 1Z10EY404291566363 here belongs to you. It is the same machine you have. S19 96th

Yup same Machine

Exactly. I chose him because of this conversation: [2:12 AM, 12/10/2021] Steven: hi
[2:14 AM, 12/10/2021] Philippe Duco: Do you still have KD box on stock?
[2:14 AM, 12/10/2021] Steven: Yes
[2:14 AM, 12/10/2021] Philippe Duco: What would be the total price with shipment and tax?

I asked if it was on stock. It was not, that is clearly a lie.

@cryptominernv here’s a pic of the machine I ordered from @Master3004 that matches the tracking number that happens to match the order I placed with him, it’s even plugged in today and making me some lunch money😂

Whoops. You have him on record him saying the KD box was in stock

1 Like

So you live in Paducah Kentucky? You claim 1Z10EY404291566363 is your ups tracking #. What’s really strange is the fact that a S19J pro machine doesn’t weigh 16 pounds. This machine itself weighs 14.2KG which is equivalent to 31 Pounds. Did you receive s19 in small pieces? lol

1 Like

@MrMike1992 To sum this whole forum up. 28 people have ordered, 28 people have not received it and their orders are significantly delayed. Steven Drawdy is obligated to offer a refund or have them accept the new delay, as per FTC rules. “If the seller doesn’t ship your order, it has to give you a full refund — not just a gift card or store credit.” and " * If there’s a delay shipping your order, the seller has to tell you and give you the choice of either agreeing to the delay or canceling your order for a full refund." quote found in this link. What To Do If You’re Billed for Things You Never Got, or You Get Unordered Products | FTC Consumer Information Instead Steven has refused to hand out any money to those affected, this is the issue.

People want their money back.

2 Likes