VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner by Goldshell - Stock Updates & Batch Information

Hey Guys!

Any word on the December release??

I’ve been checking and haven’t seen any posts!

Thanks,
pinaceous

VoskCoin Mini Doge Batch 6 confirmed for "Early January!
*Previously planned for December but now targeting January.

8 Likes

I will buy one - London Ontario

Hey Vosk - I’m heaps keen to grab one, is it going to be difficult to get? And will you pre-warn us before it’s drop date? Cheers.

1 Like

[https://global.dxpool.io/?r=3 ]
KD box and xmas edition mini doge dropped again today at 9pm

I have tried to create and account on GS site, but I never get the email with the initial temp password.
Anyone having issues with GS emails to GMail?

Do you know why the release schedules for batches are soo vague? Early January isn’t helpful. I have to check every day, at least 20 times a day to try and catch the email from Goldshell about the batch drop tweet. I missed the xmas batch because they announced it at 3AM EST. At least if they said we’ll be dropping a batch on Jan XX, I could monitor my email JUST that day. Instead of the whole month like I did in December.

1 Like

That’s just how it is, 3am does suck for the east coast folks but its just how the game works for now. No advanced noticed on specific day drops unless @VoskCoin drops us a heads up prior.

It was only 3am for the xmas drop. Before that, it was during the late morning - mid afternoon EST. So that’s not “just how it is”. And it’s WAY too big of a difference to be random. But, I guess there’s no sense in dwelling on it. Just hope to pick it up at a mark-up if you miss the drop.

Drops always seem to be in the wee hours for those of us in the USA. What I did with the native email program on my iPhone was set to forward to VIP mail box and an alarm activation for anything coming in from hello@goldshell.com . So, 1 am Pacific time, I’m sound asleep with my iPhone next to the bed I get rudely awakened. It’s how I was able to get a few boxes without having to wait around looking at my phone.

1 Like

Hi @VoskCoin ! How will we know when batch 6 is released? Is there a way to be notified or is there a presale link? Every time I try to buy one, they sell out. Thanks!

They are due for release early January

Looks like they just went up on the website and already sold out

The mini-doge drop this morning were not the Voskcoin branded miners, they were just regular mini-doges. There will still be a 6th drop sometime this month.

I buyed a mini doge 3 days ago on goldshell. How long until I receive it ? (I’m in Canada)

Probably around 3 to 4 weeks ± a week…depends on your location and any other logistics

2 Likes

Does anyone have any good rack systems that they would recommend for goldshell box miners? I have a small shelf now, but I just ordered more and I want to have room to grow and preferably something stackable. Everything I can find out there for racks is for GPU.

[https://global.dxpool.io/?r=3 ]
KD box and xmas edition mini doge dropped again today at 9pm

1 Like

Newbie here. Any idea when the 6s will be available? Also, do we have to buy them with crypto? If so, what’s the easiest way to set that up? Thanks for the help!

Can anyone vouch for the link here?