VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner by Goldshell - Stock Updates & Batch Information

:green_heart:

ahh, no led bling?

Some what new here, nonetheless very happy to finally be a part of Voskcointalk. From an earlier Twitter post, I saw that the sale should go live at about 9 pm EST, I know the recent one stated between 8-10pm EST, hereā€™s hoping itā€™s sooner rather than later lol

VoskCoin Mini Doge miners IN STOCK!

2 Likes

They are in stock now.

1 Like

Says out of stock now

1 Like

So everyoneā€™s aware, they are officially sold out. Hope those who were able snagged one!

They werenā€™t on sale when I left work and after I got home they are sold out. Looks like it took all of 10 minutes or less. Oh well, maybe next time. Guess I can pick one up in a couple of weeks for double the price.

Put one in your cart and keep refreshing. You might get lucky

1 Like

Not to be a killjoy or anything but I couldnā€™t care less if mine has a pic of a dog and/or a moon on the side :blush:

3 Likes

-12 Available, It worked its way down to 0, now back up to neg 12.

Newby question: the $699 or $799 ?

If you plan on buying a power supply for the Miner, get the 699 version. If you want the GoldShell 300 Watt PSU (only able to power one of these mini dodge miners) then Iā€™d suggest the $799 variant. Be warned, I have no idea if the power supply they provide for sale is 120volt or 240. So on the safe side Iā€™d recommend buying the 699 Variant and getting a nicer power supply separately that could power more than one of these if you so wished. Or could be resold/used in another application

1 Like

699 is just the machine and 799 includes the power supply. You can use a computer power supply if you have a power jumper. I have one already and I use the computer power supply that came with the jumper plug that allows it to turn on and it should run another with power to spare and it was way less than $100. But their power supply is a good one for just 1 machine.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation ! I get it now !!!

1 Like

I just got one to purchase in the cart - Do Not Hit Refresh - Just go to payment - it worked right now 7:07PM PST

1 Like

I just did a refresh and got one!!!

1 Like

I payed and got confirmation receipt.

I have one of the Goldshell 300 watt power supplies and its rated as 100volts-240volts but comes with a plug that wont work in the USA. Your standard computer power cord will fit this charger. So this works on both 120V and 240V with the correct plug!

2 Likes

DXPool just dropped products on their store NOW! 23 Mini Doge available at $799 if you missed this one! Available Machines ā€“ DxPool Shop