VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner by Goldshell - Stock Updates & Batch Information

This is exactly how I’ve had to check out the last couple of times also. The express checkout wouldn’t work.

This could be an issue with coinbase’s verification and approval system. If you recently deposited money in coinbase, you are able to buy crypto coins with the money but you are unable to send the funds until it clears. This process can take 3-10 days. A bank account transfer gives you instant access to buy but not send out of your account.

I ran into this issue where I deposited money to buy an ASIC. I used a bank account thinking I’d have instant access. Instead I was only able to send up to an amount that I had deposited over a week prior.

I did get the one earlier but I decided to go back and try again. It looks like the carts time out after an hour and they go back into stock. I actually have 2 in checkout right now but I added to extra funds to my coinbase a few hours ago and so it won’t let it go yet. So it looks like in 31 minutes, mine will go back into stock. Its been lots of fun but I guess I will be good with the one.

How legit is this website?

Very legit, as it’s the manufacturer’s own website. It’s also why the miners themselves sell out so fast. I was lucky to obtain one of them. Wanted two but coinbase wasn’t granting me access to all of my funds :pensive:

Missed the drop! Next time-they sell out fast

I’m glad that I was able to buy one…

I was able to work it out thanks to the feedback of the amazing people here. Thanks guys. I skipped the express checkout and clicked on usdc. Then I went into coinbase and hit send, used the qr code and it went through after about a minute. I will be skipping the express checkout from now on.

500 VoskCoin Mini-Doge Tails Edition dogecoin miners by Goldshell sold out in less than 15 minutes last night, thanks to everyone who supported this miner drop!

5 Likes

I picked up one of these bad boys last night but plan on getting another. I want to get a power supply that will support multiple units. Anyone have any recommendations? Also anyone know what the usual delivery time is?

dxpool.io is legit. Myself and many others have bought from there - and their shipping is actually faster than Goldshell’s. You can find the same link from DXPool’s twitter page. Just make sure you don’t follow any links like dxpoolshop dot io or other variants as those are scams…

3 Likes

I’d suggest grabbing a 2000W computer power supply off of amazon or newegg or your favorite comp/tech site. It’ll come with several 6 pin connectors that you can use for up to 8 boxes, dependent on the power usage of each box since they do vary a small amount.

Thank you. Looking into that. Anyone know what the delivery timeframe is on these?

Goldshell I think is normally around 3-4 weeks, but with chinese new year (2 weeks long) coming up I’d extend my expectations. @mrgiz13

1 Like

2 days with Prime.

Thanks for all the feedback. I’m wondering which wallet is best for sending deposits to from F2Pool. I presently have trust wallet and Coinbase. Anyone have ideas on which is best for LTC and doge mining?

1 Like

KuCoin for DOGE will earn you 13% apy for lending. BlockFi for LTC with ~3% interest.

1 Like

Anyone know about the delivery time for these? I ordered during the most recent drop. I received tracking info that says the shipment information has been received but it doesn’t look like it’s left the warehouse yet. I’m worried with Chinese New Year it’s not going to get picked up for a couple weeks.

Goldshell delivery timelines are usually about 3 weeks (15-25 days). It could be a bit longer with the holiday…

I placed an order on the 12th and got the ready for pickup dhl email last week, bit also nothing else. I’m hoping it makes out before the new year holiday. I’ve seen no updates from dhl before and then a text saying it’ll be delivered today, so you never really know.

1 Like