Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

Hy bro can you help me. Bro. How much. One day. Get doller. Voskcoin. ?
1080. Ti 8gb plzzz tell me. You riplay I waiting. Bro

3 Likes

Do the world a favor and do your own personal research before blaming others for your lack of vision. Nothing we do is misleading, you misled yourself.

6 Likes

mining profit calculator http://voskco.in/WhatToMine

4 Likes

@Jaja

3 Likes

Good day Voskcoin…

may i know the original website of (voskcoin)

3 Likes

All of our official links, accounts, and websites are listed here

4 Likes

Hello from North-Central North Carolina USA! Total Newbie to ALL of this. Voskcoin has been one of the best ways for me to learn. Looking forward to learning, and making some friends. PEACE!

P.S. Just received my official VoskCoin t-shirt in the mail! LOVE IT!!!

7 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Arji

I know about mining since back 2015 but I stop because my parents didnt support me about it and now here I am back to the start.

5 Likes

i was wondering since Tails name has come up from time to time . Wouldnt it be time for a "TAILS " Coin?

3 Likes

Greetings from Nairobi, Kenya.
I was very much interested by a video you posted a month ago and got me here to a community forum extraordinaire. Crypto is completely new in this neck of the hood and how to invest is even unbelievable. Very excited to learn from this community and expand my investment portfolio to the next generation currencies of the future.
Asante. (Thank you).

Harryness101

4 Likes

Hi, I’m from Indonesia, I want to learn in this forum. Thank you. :grin:

3 Likes

Hi all the way from South Africa

3 Likes

hi robert from nigeria, i still dont get here .what is neded to be done
1, how to stake
2, Mining

3 Likes

this is just a public forum centered around similar topics found on the Voskcoin YouTube channel it is open to the public so do your own research before investing

5 Likes

I am from India .
How I Get 50$ Of Joining voskcointalk.com.

Regards
SHREYA23

4 Likes

Hey, fellow Indian here

You have to sign up in crypto.com for $50 bonus which can be withdrawed after spending another $50

Not recommended

4 Likes

Hi there im from argentina, and a new user. greetings every one.

4 Likes

I can learn anything until i see things my self ad i need a teacher cause im too dum to understand…

3 Likes

Hello from Toronto! Happy to join forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes