(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)
Hi, I’m Arji
I know about mining since back 2015 but I stop because my parents didnt support me about it and now here I am back to the start.
i was wondering since Tails name has come up from time to time . Wouldnt it be time for a "TAILS " Coin?
Greetings from Nairobi, Kenya.
I was very much interested by a video you posted a month ago and got me here to a community forum extraordinaire. Crypto is completely new in this neck of the hood and how to invest is even unbelievable. Very excited to learn from this community and expand my investment portfolio to the next generation currencies of the future.
Asante. (Thank you).
Harryness101
Hi, I’m from Indonesia, I want to learn in this forum. Thank you. 
Hi all the way from South Africa
hi robert from nigeria, i still dont get here .what is neded to be done
1, how to stake
2, Mining
this is just a public forum centered around similar topics found on the Voskcoin YouTube channel it is open to the public so do your own research before investing
Hey, fellow Indian here
You have to sign up in crypto.com for $50 bonus which can be withdrawed after spending another $50
Not recommended
Hi there im from argentina, and a new user. greetings every one.
I can learn anything until i see things my self ad i need a teacher cause im too dum to understand…
Hello from Toronto! Happy to join forum 
I am new Adnan_Channar
Hello, I’m George, I’m trying to find legitimate ways of earning crypto as I was caught up in a scam quite recently so I’ve been watching Vosk and trying to educate myself in crypto but can I have ideas?
thanks for accepting have a good day.
I’m new here from Philippines.
Scotland here… You being the first apparently “straight-up” dude I happened on by complete accident… (obviously the world you’ve opened the blinds to so us muggles can start to peer in, is vast and the open source world speaks for itself yet again… I could continue, but, I’m sure you get the point!)
Joined this forum because I’m liking YOUR style and honesty - opinions. Matter…
I’ll be taxing everyone’s brains in the near future. That’s if my ‘lurking’ doesn’t provide me with everything I need - hasn’t failed me in 25+ years
Hello,
i’m new in this platform and want to know how it work, how can i start
how can i earn the first 50$? as you promised?
Welcome! Glad to see new folks on here all the time!