Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

I just searched passive income and these were the first few i saw that might help you

6 Likes

Hello from Indianapolis! My boss at work has multiple mining rigs and has been touting crypto for years. Finally convinced me to build my own 8xGPU rig. I understand some of the top coins are going to be hard to acquire but for a few thousand in hardware I thought I’d come into the industry now rather than later. It’d be nice to get at least my money back but with all the institutional investment I do not see crypto going anywhere. Happy to be hear and ready to learn :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi I really appreciate you guys in this forum I am from Nigeria don’t be scared I am not a scammer lol we also have good people over here trying to make a decent living. Anyways I have been watching vosk videos for a while it really inspired me I like how he posts stuff based on his experience. currently nobody is mining over here I have a rare opportunity of a $2 electricity monthly bill so I’m deciding to buy an antminer S9 so I just want to seek you opinion if it is alright to go ahead because I’m lending the money from a friend and I don’t wanna mess up his money

5 Likes

Hello my name is Xolani from South Africa

4 Likes

Hello!
I hail from NY and am new to mining. I’ve worked in IT/networking for about a decade now, used to game a lot but have started to spend more time in music production.

I started watching / binging Voskcoin videos about a week ago and decided the best way for me to get involved in mining was to be part of a community, and now, here I am. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hola es un gusto de saludarte, sobre tu proyecto cuanto esta generando mensual, asi montar un mío, de antemano gracias!

3 Likes

hi im from the philippines i want to learn how to make money online

3 Likes

Greetings from India!

We’re YieldWallet.io, a Staking-as-a-service provider and long time fan of the VoskCoin YouTube channel (Howdy Tails!). Run staking pools / delegators / bakers for a few coins: Tezos, Decred and Livepeer for now.

On a more personal note, GPU miner until a few months ago: Mined Ravencoin, Ethereum, Zcash before it became too hard to maintain and had to repurpose GPUs towards other stuff. Looking to get back in the game.

Hope to get to know some of you and learn more especially on passive income opportunities we dont know about or new GPU miner friendly coins.

cheers
Gautam
YieldWallet.io

3 Likes

Hi, new log-in here how to have $50 bonus? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

i think you are talking about crypto.com to get that you have to use Vosk referral link and stake 50 MCO on the site

3 Likes

Hie thank u that I came across your YouTube videos and ended up here.i am in Bitcoin and mining .hope to learn a lot in this platform

5 Likes

Hey all from the USA,

I have been following crypto for many years however have always been too afraid to take the leap and never took the time to understand how it works and what it does. Even after missing the bull run in 2017, I remained skeptical but I never am a closed minded person when it comes to things like this. I recently was medically separated from the Army with a bad back for lack of better terms and have since found myself without a hobby. Come across this YouTube channel and this community and I feel that sense of understanding and have definitely fallen into the rabbit hole! I’m older, married, four small kids, looking to diversify my financial future and create an opportunity to support great projects!

5 Likes

Hi how can start earning here? Where can see bonus for signing up?

3 Likes

i just read that to simulate what you have done to achieve the results that you are advertising it would require over $40,000. ahhhhhhhhhh!! Do yourself a favor and announce that before you send a new eager person down a rabbit hole like this. crypto keeps us all plenty busy and we dont have time to waste. good luck. OUT

3 Likes

Hy bro can you help me. Bro. How much. One day. Get doller. Voskcoin. ?
1080. Ti 8gb plzzz tell me. You riplay I waiting. Bro

3 Likes

Do the world a favor and do your own personal research before blaming others for your lack of vision. Nothing we do is misleading, you misled yourself.

6 Likes

mining profit calculator http://voskco.in/WhatToMine

4 Likes

@Jaja

3 Likes

Good day Voskcoin…

may i know the original website of (voskcoin)

3 Likes

All of our official links, accounts, and websites are listed here

4 Likes