Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

Welcome! Glad to see new folks on here all the time!

2 Likes

Hi from Israel :slight_smile: good luck to all of us!

2 Likes

details here

2 Likes

OK sir sir
But I don’t understand

1 Like

Well hello there spike is the name and crypto mining is my new game

I’m from the lovely wet damp dark United Kingdom

I can honestly say with out you guys and girls and VoskCoin Youtube I would be no where and I really mean that two years ago I couldn’t even turn on a computer this year the misses said I could use her old desktop computer to play around with well that ended up in a cloud of smoke and a Big Bang all I did was turn it on to see if it worked

So as time went on and the help from you lot and a bit of covid 19 in there given me the time off work to sit down and understand what I need to do I’m almost there I’ve built my first rig and I’m mining on NiceHash now I fully understand I still have along way to go but that’s time I’ll enjoy spending

1 Like

Love the youtube channel, now wanting to get a rig together. I will move away from my regular desktop and get something dedicated to mining. I have lots of questions, which can wait a bit as I will endeavour to read done posts and advice. Mine on.

Hello All, wanted to just say Hello! I hope you all are doing well, the crypto community is all over the world and it is nice to communicate with you. Have a good day, week, month, and hopefully the rest of 2020 will get better. Be safe out there and take care!

1 Like