Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

Dude please for the love of God. Do not send that site your money.

There is no one that is going to sell a kd6 for 23k. Let alone a first time buyers discount.

Please make a post/thread asking your questions and post the website you are thinking of using. We will help you. But scamming is so huge

2 Likes

@Elroy1986 I would say your biggest problem is getting scammed with that price, not getting hacked. Sounds like a fake price to me, you’ll get scammed with that price

2 Likes

Thanks. I just looked up reviews and verified several negative reviews of people that got ripped off. Why does a safe website checker not flag them?

I have other smaller options but will continue my search. I’d like to build my own to make it more interesting. Not sure if it’s feasible though. The house miners are very easy to build from my reading. Not much to them. Are they cost effective and can I even find all the graphics cards to build it. I also read the risers malfunction fairly frequently and have to me monitored.

1 Like

Post this in a new topic/thread. And you’ll get much more of a response

2 Likes

Yes, this is a new member welcome thread not a tech support thread on voskcointalk

2 Likes

Hi! Im Philippino too:) never visited tho. I mine HNT and DOGE! is ur profile pic OPM?
welcome.

Welcome!

Im a gpu miner here in the philippines , i ordered also some HNT miners but luckilly still it hasent arrived :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’m shuckinjive and I am really excited about getting started ASIC mining & Helium mining. My parents are my willing business partners, and they live next to several Hydro-electric dams in central Washington state(US). Thus electicity is DIRT CHEAP!

I want to buy a BTC ASIC miner and a Dogecoin/LTC ASIC miner, so I’ve been watching Vosk’s videos… SUPER INFORMATIVE!!! I’m an old web developer with experience managing apache web servers and My latest cicso and A+ certs are from 2018. Experienced in crypto, but not in mining…
Cheers!

3 Likes

I missed the intro thread. Just finally logged in on the computer. Been watching your videos for over a year and just finally took the plunge into crypto. Brought some coin, brought a bobcat miner, and waiting to buy a goldshell miner when they become available. Thanks for having me and love the videos.

2 Likes

Been watching the YouTube channel and you convinced me to start mining. I have ordered a Voscoin miner off eBay. Hopefully I get it soon. I’m looking forward to my new form of passive income and Learning all I can about crypto and crypto mining.

3 Likes

Hello from Clearwater FL area.

I just started crypto mining within the last few weeks. I use cryptotabs Farm on my phone with a few pool miners. I also use Unmineable for my CPU mining only getting 385h mining ETH or Apecoin. Can’t afford to dump a few hundred into an ACIS miner for a few more months. Just moved and the VA pays like ass. I am enjoying CPU mining Alt coins tho. That’s fun as hell. I don’t know if ACIS do Alt coins besides Doge.

3 Likes

Been off an on, and wish I never went off, GPU/CPU mining since ~2017 so many problems I wish I could have avoided that would have given me more up time. I just want to keep diving down this rabbit hole but keep it to a hobby level for fun and a little profit if I can make it happen.

4 Likes

Im just starting this mining stuff i enjoy mining with unmineable but youd laugh if you know what my hash rate was with xmrig. Its under 500h. Im using an HP laptop that was just collecting dust.

3 Likes

Hello, my name Chris from The Netherlands and i am new here in ‘‘Crypto Land’’.
Good to be here at Voskcointalk to getting much information i need for my road in ‘‘Crypto Land’’

3 Likes

Welcome!
Do only good every day!

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Just stopping by to say, “Hello.”

Been in the crypto space for about 10 months and mining for about 8.

3 Likes

Hello
Welcome :slight_smile: I am new and am excited to continue to invest and mine. Happy Thursday!

2 Likes

Hey Drew, are you involved in cloud mining at all???

1 Like