Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

no, he does not do cloud mining at all, if you see anything that says otherwise or says hes in arbitrage. its a scam

3 Likes

Hello from Belgium. New here, vosk inst new for me. Started helium mining 1 jear ago and been following you sinds.
Started with iot developing…
Thanks fore the insights and correct info keep it comming :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::pray:t2:
Grz R.

3 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :ok_hand:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

Hello ! Just now getting into the crypto space…even though I keep hearing I am still early, I feel I am late…especially on the mining side…I have a great farm that has potential for free energy if I can design and build a small hydro plant…it use to be a power plant with a grist mill…washed away around 1910. If anyone has any skill set in this area and would like to share, it would greatly be appreciated ! Would like to connect with Vosk himself to build out the farm once the power side is up .
Good luck everyone on your crypto journey !

C5C7DFDE-5193-44C7-8C79-8E7BA05FAB44_4_5005_cA5D36CB0-6ED2-429C-9412-59B99A705450_4_5005_c

4 Likes

Welcome!
Looks amazing.

1 Like

Hey ras11…looks nice ! Also see that Bass rig back there. I’m a player as well…selling a bunch of stuff to get this crypto thing going. Interested in a NS Design CR5? lol.
Good luck mining…I’m a late noob but learning alot !
peace.

1 Like

Hi I’m Jimmy I’m new to the site and crypto in general want to start mining too nice to meet everyone

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Arthur. I’m new to mining but not IT. I wanted to wait for a bear market to get into crypto/mining. Just wanted to introduce myself.

2 Likes

New to crypto and new too this forum. I also have a span of view to seek what’s right and wrong…

Greetings yes

1 Like

Saying hello from Egypt :zap:

1 Like

What’s up guys I’m Unix, I’m from the states and I’m and electro-mechanical engineer IRL. I’ve been into bitcoin and crypto mining since ~2017.

Even though I have an extensive background in IT and technology, I struggled to find a reputable way to mine as there’s just a tremendous noise to signal ratio when you go out onto the web and research anything crypto mining or anything crypto for that matter…

Back then VoskCoin was beacon in the storm and still is. Thank you for providing much needed signal and always being honest with your community and the content you produce.

Flash forward to today and I’m a home owner, which is allowing me to expand on my residential mining efforts as well as conduct some research and development with waste heat capture and energy technologies. I’ve also been targeting my background toward miner repair and would love to offer that as a service one day.

looking forward to continue learning and contribute where I can.

2 Likes

Back for more ****

yeah after a long 3-6 months btc, ltc and doge and others appear to be profitable to mine on older equipment. yeah just fired up my set of a9’s, l3+ and s17s. nice to see a daily profit of about $7 a day after electric.

So a funny thing happened just recently. you can actually buy gpu’s off amazon and newegg.

I jumped at the chance to upgrade my gaming rig and realized I could have the gaming rig mining nicehash btc when I’m not saving the world from aliens. yes i upgraded my gtx 980 based gaming rig to the latest rtx 3080 ti. Damn 3 bucks a day when I’m not using it !!! a nice addition to all the other electronics mining away

1 Like

Matt here and just wanted to say hello to the VoskCoin Talk community. Retired now but been in the tech field for more than 40 years. Seen a lot of innovation and technological changes during that time but none have excited me the way crypto has. Started investing a couple years ago but just got interested in mining after watching Drew’s videos.

Have a single KDA miner now and looking to get couple more soon. Some say I’m late to the game but I think I’ve arrived at just the right time. Time will tell but in the meantime, I plan to have some fun and learn a lot as well.

Live in Palm Springs CA so the electric here is thru the roof but the sun shines around 400 days a year so the plan is too build a solar setup to power the rigs.

Looking forward to being here and becoming a member of the community.

3 Likes

thanks for the encouragement… I would like to get your advice about solar if that’s ok with you. I have some research and planning to do first but would appreciate any words of wisdom sometime down the road.
thanks again,
_Matt

Hi everyone , I’m from AUSTRALIA

Just getting back into Crypto mining again after ditching the hobby 3 years ago with my dad , (we sold all of our mining rigs)

I am 14 years old and the crypto community and blockchain has definitely made me feel not bored while making money , I love computers , I love dogecoin , and I love mining.

Wish you all the best on the forum and a big thank’s to VOSK to making it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

To introduce myself, my name is Arash and I sell bitcoin miners for a living. I am incredibly passionate about this space. I also have a YouTube channel called “Crypto Buff” that I do for fun as another passion project. Voskcoin’s channel really helped streamline information on bitcoin mining that I used to help educate myself so that I can be properly prepared for this job! So if your reading this Mr Vosk, thank you!

If you ever want to talk about bitcoin miners, compare the pros and cons of certain miners, hit me up in my DMs! Even if you’re not looking to buy anytime soon, I love to talk about this stuff.

1 Like

Heeyy. I am Nevyn from N.America. I found Drew’s youtube show and started learning about mining. He mentioned the issues with using graphics cards at the moment and the benefits of using a ASIC miner. After watching a few I heard about the KA3. My wife and I are barely making it right now and became excited, knowing nothing, and not realizing in reality getting our hands on one of these was like hoping to win the lottery. I looked for Vosk coin on twitter and received a message back fairly quickly. He is talking about selling me a ASIC miner - which sounds awesome - but I am nervous to send someone over ten grand in crypto without any way to know I will get what I have paid for? Is that paranoid? I don’t think so.
What do you guys think? Have you bought from Vosk Coin? What was your experience? What would you do?

1 Like