Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

You are being Scammed. I have messaged you with some information to help.

2 Likes

Vosk only does youtube, he doesn’t do cloud mining, he’s not a miner distributor. Be careful, scammers are everywhere!

2 Likes

Yeah. I co tacted him on twitter. The ither account is pretending to be him on twitter too. Thank you.

newbie from Florida :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have loved watching all of the videos on mining online. It definitely makes you feel like part of a community.

4 Likes

Hi Im Svennegote from Sweden, been following Mr Vosk for 6 month now. And planing to buy my first ASIC. Was planing to build a GPU rig but changed my mind resently.

2 Likes

Make sure, when you buy an asic, first buy from a reputable seller, and second make sure there’s not going to be another asic coming out soon that is about the same price that is way more efficient, which will ruin your profitability. I almost bought a cheaper goldshell box miner, but saw there was going to be one coming out in a month or so that was about 4X the hashrate of the most powerful one.

1 Like

welcome to all the new voskcointalk forum members! hope you all enjoy the VoskCoin forum, please invite your friends here as well :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi Vosk and Vosk community.
Your channels has been a valuable asset to me over the years and your enthusiasm for mining has kept me in the game throughout trying times !!

2 Likes

Hi I am new to mining and love the channel. I need some advice if I a looking to do the right thing or not. Today About to jump into mining by buy several
M50 114 th. Have very cheap electric and hosting at farm(0.058USDkwh). Professional farm with insurance/maintenance etc for 0.058usd per kWh (and pool fee of 3%). So even if price stays same(at today’s price) and paid electric from mined btc everymonth(which I do not plan to) would have a return of about 4.7% with the M50 114th( which now with low btc price can buy for 2260usdt). So my business plane roughly is to buy rigs have hosted, pay electric out of pocket and sell btc and end of 2024+/- and also sell rigs then (as at ath ASICs are about 4-5x what they are now. Any advice would be great. Chomane1982@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hi all,
Expanding my mining operations. To help heat a aqua ponic farm. If you could only buy one miner, what would it be?
I know there are a lot of factors and info online which i have reviewed. i’m asking for your personal opinion favorite.

1 Like

do you have 110 or 240v? also does your goal for heating have a price range?

Its a new set up and we are pulling power so we would pull 240v in regards to a price range we are hoping to off set our heating needs and mine into profit so im completely open. It could be a combo of types etcv. just looking for what people like

How you get rid of ansel service under hood … you had to because that heat from those would have set that baby off.

1 Like

Hey Tails , i made it. Thanks.

3 Likes

I hope theres enough hoops to jump though to keep the junk mailers from crampn our space. Hi Tails, Tell Drew to grow his hair long so he can be the JESUS of mining.

Hello hello hello!

Joseph aka chessbang here!

Can’t remember my OG account login so we’re back at it again!

Glad to be here , writing in from NYS :muscle:

2 Likes

hi my name is patrick im from califoria , i have autism and im kinda new to crypto mining !!! im curently inrolled
@ cos

2 Likes

Just joined voskcointalk. Thanks for the great YouTube videos, voskcoin. Glad to be a subscriber for four years now.

1 Like

He certified sexi man

2 Likes