Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

Hello from Arkansas. I’ve always been interested in mining, VoskCoin videos definitely pointed me to helium mining. I’m looking forward to learning new experiences from this site. Thank you

2 Likes

hello vosk and all miners. i Izman from Malaysia. Almost got scam on voskcoin.co. Thank God have reported here. Anyway really psych to share story here from Malaysia also thanks for all the info you share on youtube really helpful and also if have any group buy or anything to sell in this forum can you send it to Malaysia? :v: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Hello all from Oklahoma City! This is my brand new journey into crypto and mining my first step is to be here !

2 Likes

Hello from New Jersey,
I am also new to all of this and trying to learn as much as I can little by little. I have been trying to buy a bobcat miner for a lil over a week now. The problem I am running into is that I purchased USDC on Coinbase with my checking account and it is taking forever to clear. I spoke to Coinbase and they gave me dates on when certain amounts will be released from hold. So looks like I won’t half the full amount to purchase the bobcat until 15Mar2022, which is when the last amount is supposed to clear…KIND OF FRUSTRATING! Then who knows how long before I get the miner.

3 Likes

Hello everyone. I really enjoy seeing VoskCoin’s content and look forward to building some relationships in this group. I operate a crypto miner reselling and sourcing business in Utah and am always happy to help people work on building their mining operations. https://www.defi.equipment if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

Hi im Rob not sure how this works is anyone here

2 Likes

i think my metamask account is hacked can anyone help??? Sorry if im in the wrong place to ask this

3 Likes

what folder should i post info on for exchanges like binance and coinbase, etc?

1 Like

Hey Curious, that does seem a little weird. We’re you using Coinbase the app or the wallet? I’ve been using the regular trading app and it allows deposits up to $1,000 to be available immediately. I hope you’re not paying more than $1,000 for one miner! Also, be prepared to wait 6 months or more for Bobcat. I’ve been waiting since last September and they’re just behind. Be patient, but hope you can figure out your Coinbase!

2 Likes

Hello all. Recently started going down the rabbit hole of mining. Never too late right? (I hope) Anyway, built my first rig last month. Fully inspected by my crypto boss Finley. Happy mining all!

5 Likes

Hi,

I’m from Florida :slight_smile:
I’ve done some crypto here and there and taught myself on liquidity pools and contracts. I’m still wanting to learn more but also trying to learn more to actually get to the point to get my first miner on where to start on which one to start with. This does seem a lot of fun though. I’ve been trying to learn how to find different ways to make passive income so this is actually very interesting. I love your videos and what you’re doing what you do so keep up the good work and community.

2 Likes

Hey my name is Josh, I’m pretty new to mining so I have a couple questions. I’m currently only running my gaming rigs on NiceHash miner while I save up money, but is that the best way to go? I was pretty much just experimenting until I have enough to build a GPU rig, or buy an ASIC miner (pretty much decided on an asic miner though, just don’t know which yet,) but it hasn’t even been a whole month and I have almost $100 worth of Bitcoin. I can definitely see the scalability here, so I’m just wondering if I could be doing better in the meantime?

2 Likes

In my opinion if your just using your PC, then just use nicehash. its super easy and convenient. but if you want to squeeze out a few more coins then your going to want to download 2 programs, msi afterburner and a mining software like trex, lolminer, nbminer (there are others). your going to want to find overclocks and software that best your card. if you join the discord there are plenty of other opinions and knowledgeable people there as well.

ps if your using an nvidia card you can use nicehash quickminer to do auto overclocks

1 Like

Hi everyone, new miner here, having fun and learning a lot!!!
Be prepare, if you buy your 1st ASIC that will be like go in drugs, can’t stop :slight_smile:

3 Likes

U should move it a little bit away from the wall! And I agree, like drugs. I think you need about 5 more of these!

1 Like

hello all! I’m new to the forum, but not to Vosk community. Happy to get involved here and be more active within the discord and expanded community as well

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi there im from the Philippines, im a GPU miner , i came here to learn more about ASIC miners, and i want to invest more on asic miners hopefully someone can help along the way :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi, From Northern Canada, I have watched a lot of your videos, thanx for having me here

2 Likes

Hey All!

I’m RickyDurds, have been going by this name since NCAA college football career mode days and it’s stuck every since.

I just recently ventured down the Bitcoin rabbit hole and that has in turn peaked my interest into mining it and I came across Vosk’s YouTube channel. Im hooked now and ready to learn as much as possible. I’ve got a bobcat miner on the way to “get started” and my feet wet into all the lingo and processes.

My next question is what should I be mining next? My goal is eventually mine BTC but I’d like to see where I should actually start (in terms of crypto to mine) to get some more passive income flowing in. I want to eventually become a resource and not leech but starting from scratch and ready to go! If anyone has recommendations throw them my way. I’ve got a decent budget to get started!

2 Likes

Hey everyone. I’m doing research with the intentions of buying my first miner. My son keeps bashing all of this saying I could lose my shirt. That seems plausible but I’m interested in the technology. I’m sort of a tech nerd myself. I have my eyes on a specific miner, Goldshell KD6. I found a site that I checked with a site safety checker that revealed it’s OK. $27,000 but they were going to give me a first time buyer discount that reduced it down to about $23,000. Still have to figure out how to buy coin and transfer to my wallet. My main issue is protecting it from hackers.

2 Likes