Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

Hello From the USA.

Kadiyania here. Crypto enthusiast, trader, miner and HODL’r. I’ve been following Vosk for a while, or better said Vosk has been leading me for a while. I’m here to generally learn more and be part of the Vosk Community. Cheers All. Hope to see you on the killing fields. Feel free to come at me with what ever.
horsegirl

Some of my friends call me horsegirl :wink:

2 Likes

I cannot get on live chat is anybody having a problem I’ve made an order and cannot get in touch with no one

1 Like

Hello all! I just moved to TN saw a Voskcoin video, and bam I am hooked! Coincidentally a friend of mine that I work with happened to be selling a Brand new Bobcat miner 300. Soooo I bought it from him! He bought 3 intended for backups. So now I am a proud owner of a HNT Miner! I look forward to documenting my journey!

Sincerely
MetaHead Jay

2 Likes

Hello from New Jersey,
I have gone down the VoskCoin youtube channel Rabbit Hole. I do know more about mining today than I did 2 months ago. I am new to mining and want to make sure I dot all my i’s and cross all my t’s before jumping in. I am drawn to the Helium miner, Bobcat 300. Yes, price is a huge factor since I am a noob. I give Drew props for diving in 4 years ago. I think my wife would have divorced me LOL. Anyway, I am looking forward to learning and understanding mining.

3 Likes

Hello guys,

My name is cybersoft and I’m happy to be here.

I’ve been watching Drew Vosk on BitcoinTalk, YouTube, and Gitcoin for a while now.

I’m glad to join his forum, thank you Vosk!

3 Likes

hi cybersoft. im quite new here too but i think you will find lots of clever people willing to help you out.theres some very bright guys here in the voskatorium

2 Likes

Hallo to everyone !
I am new to all this and excited to get going. Am based in Ireland, so not sure if many Irish people on here or mining etc. Would love to hear of your experiences starting out and what the best miners, to buy are. Love the Vosk Youtube channel, wish I had found it years ago !
Looking forward to learning all about mining and having a bit of fun along the way…
Rockyroad.

2 Likes

Hello From Kuwait :kuwait:
Just began my journey with crypto mining.

Happy to join this forum. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey folks, new miner here from Canada. Looking forward to the journey.

3 Likes

Hi, I am recent to crypto in general, a little over a year ago I bought some coins and to date have no regret (and I reiterate ‘to date’). I like the idea of mining but don’t know if there’s really decent coin to be made for a small hack like myself. So here I am mining for info so I can get an idea of what it really takes to make it happen. I have a real interest in the solar-powered aspect of mining and hoping to learn from others here.
Regards,
Bernie

2 Likes

Hi from India!
Happy to join Vosk’s forum.

2 Likes

Hey dude, love your YouTube channel! I’ve been doing quite a bit of research on the bobcat 300 & I’m ready to buy!

Okay so I’ve been experiencing some wacky websites… furthermore I Google the bobcat 300 and this site comes up and it looks identical to bobcats. The only thing is the link is misspelled, but I went to their terms page and in it there’s a link to another identical bobcat website.

Here is the first website I am referring to
https://bobcatminre.com
Here is the second
https://bobcatminerhnt.com

Okay so basically I’m just wondering if you know wether or not these are legit sites to order from? I only found the right website after watching your video on YouTube and seeing it in the description.
My first eyebrow raiser was that they could ship the miner and I’d get it by January 10th as to the actual website says 20-28 weeks :hot_face:

Anyways please let me know what you think?

2 Likes

Hey community lol new to all this. Hope everyone well!! I’m coming from the north “Toronto” side. Just wanted to say hello. Hoping I can get some in -site as well. Jews searching up Mining for a while and of course this CH pop up :+1:t5: So I purchased a bobcat 300. … still waiting for shipment. Hopefully it arrives end of January. But whiles I wait. I was looking in to the
Goldshell CK box 300W/PSU
MNTD and
Goldshell X VOSKCOIN Mini-Doge Tails Edition (have to support :sunglasses:)

What’s everyone thoughts on these? Should I buy them all!! Lol when the come back in stock? just overwhelmed with info!!

3 Likes

Nope… those are scam websites. Go to one of his videos on how to purchase them and click on the website with his referral. That way you know it’s the official website. I checked the misspelled website, it’s not even there anymore. Yah, it does take 28 weeks now. If you can’t wait, buy it from eBay from sellers with 100% positive feedback, in my opinion. It runs around $1,200-1,400 now. But if it’s true that you earn 1 HNT/day, you could break even in a couple of months. Best of luck.

1 Like

Very new to this mining coin thing. I am still looking to buying my first HNT miner. Having trouble with buying the bobcat. My bank has put a hold on my CC after I bought 10 USDC. Yeah, I’m that new to this and I’m trying.

2 Likes

Sometimes they do it out of an abundance of caution… ive called, they put you onto the fraud detection group and then ask you some questions… as long as you sound like your taking a known risk and you are aware they’ll remove the block… probably an easy fix…

3 Likes

Hi all
Canadian and just starting! Mining RVN wityh a 4 gb card. Hope to learn loads from the pro’s on this forum and Vosk’s videos.

Peace!

2 Likes

Hi Voskcoin. I’m from Ghana, I’ve been watching your videos since last year. I’ve been interested in mining bitcoin and cryptocurrncy in general but the hardware costs. I don’t have that much money. Do you have any old small miner I could borrow? I’d be really grateful.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Danny… I’m stoked about being part of the Voskcoin community. Really into helium and other mining rigs such as planet sensors and such. Let me know what the next best passive income generating machine is out there.

3 Likes

Good morning

I am from London and wanted to say that from the outset, finding Voskcoin on the tube, is truly an awesome experience.

Just seeing the community grow at an amazing rate, i am happy to be part of the journey.

have a great day :slight_smile:

3 Likes