Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

Only buy evergreen miners from evergreens official website Evergreen

Hello all from the Uk,
The land of huge electric bills :slightly_frowning_face:

I started Crypto mining during lockdown. I discovered Vosk/Red Panda purchased a Mining Rig from Ebay with 460s or similar on it. I slow started to expand sold them and started getting 5700s. Amazing Cards, I thought. Then the rumours flew of Ethereum mining coming to end and I sold up, like many other people, making losses on the graphics card. I thought what’s next. I couldn’t mine in the Uk due to our insane Electric costs. So I went down the route of remote hosting for ASIC machines. Annoying I went with HS5 which provide to be a disaster, loss makers. I feeling quite fed-up with Crypto. It was so much fun, adding a graphic card every so often and making money. I put Crypto into Binance because they had interest available. This was removed due to new Uk Cryto laws. There are still DeFi sites. But I started getting fedup them too. Login collect Cheese or whatever, reinvest it.

1 Like

ETH was quite a sad situation. Lot of people lost alot of money by keeping cards. Even if you got out at a loss, still better than now.

1 Like

Hello to all and I have a question for voskcoin, iv been watching your videos awesome btw, my question is if i sent you $6000 canadian dollars can you buy me two miners and hook them up in your farm and you can take what ever profit is fair for both of us…the reason I’m asking is because iv never bought something large online so kinda scars me is this possible can you help me ?

1 Like

Voskcoin does not do hosting, or buying miners for people.

okay thanks for replying

2 Likes

hello voskcoin I’m from Canada and there’s a web store called Mining Heaven there link Mining Heaven has anybody purchased goods from here not sure how to check if web store are legit or bogus thanks you for anyone’s help

1 Like

sorry if I’m :neutral_face: posting in wrong area I’m new to discord

1 Like

Cheers Mate, welcome to the Voskcointalk forums. No questions are bad or wrong. The answers may not be supported, by there is no harm in asking and learning.

Many of the answers to your question can be found in various post here. You are not alone in being afraid to spend thousands. Use this forums to meet the right folks and read the peer-reviews about their business’s. To point you in a direction, you’re thinking/talking about Hosting. Some Host, also sell ASIC’s. Before you ever decide to pull the trigger and spend, run it by the forums to make sure. Everyone here knows the struggle, we’re all happy to help out. Many of us have been burned and would extend extra time and effort to help protect you from the same mistakes we’ve made.

Coming to the best crypto miner forums, is a good start in the right direction.

:slight_smile:

Make a real thread/post about your thoughts, let the community ‘dive in’.

3 Likes

Thanks so much, beautiful people still exist glad found you guys

2 Likes

The store has been around for a little over than 2 years. It might be legit, but if they are they are pricey.

But do you know any asic model(s) or gpus or mining gear your looking for? I can help you find some good deals from trusted sellers.

Also in your first post on the forum you said you were scared with getting some thing large online. But don’t worry. You will need 30 amps of 220 or 240, which an electrician can do for you. But you have to be mindful for the heat and noise.

If you are planning to mine at home, they have nice options to help reuse the heat, and make the ASICS very quite.

If you need any help, or have any questions feel free to ask. Their are so many awesome community members here that are always willing to help.

Cheers.

2 Likes

someone using OpenAi to mine is this crazy or what

It’s a scam!!!

2 Likes

Yep its fake. Just go to voskcoins channel, and search “miners for beginners” or “miners under 300$” I would start with a fraction of your 6k budget, learn the basics, then go all in.

2 Likes

And right now in this market, their are so many used box miners for sale.

Like recently I was able to pick up around 4 ipollo g1 minis for 190 each. On eBay I got 2 ipollo v1 mini etc for 160 each.

And all goldshell boxes are going dirt cheap. Really. I have been able to get 2 ckb boxes with shipping for 60 dollars each. 3 kd box pros with a 4 miner goldshell psu for 265 with shipping. Even hs boxes were around 85 each on eBay.

You just have to look everyday to find a good deal. It pays off.

2 Likes

Although a lot of those miners mine coins that are going to have big boys coming out soon right?

1 Like

hello voskcoin thank you for coupon i ordered a Evergreen starter kit pro other day cant wait to hook it up cheers

2 Likes

Hope it goes smoothly for you.

1 Like

1x ipollomini v1 wiffi
2x minidoge2
2x ipollomini v1 SE wiffi
1x goldshell kd box 2 dual mode
1x evergreen starter kit pro

ordered and on way omg what have i done…lol

thanks you