Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

Hi , New to mining and ready to go!!!

hello , greetings from belgium.

i would like to dip my toes into crypto mining so i’m still a newby and try to absorb as much information as possible before going to purchase mining hardware.
My initial goal is to buy a solar panel (or 2) and run a ±400W miner on it . Tips are welcome

thanks
KV

1 Like

What coins are you looking to mine?

not decided yet , i’m not in for the tech but i’m in to make profit :smile:

i’m currently looking at the goldshell KD BOX 2 . At the moment not profitable at all but if KDA reaches ATH and you hold the coins till then i might get good profit.

Do you have any idea on your budget?

budget is not my first concern , following factors will determine the budget anyway:

My father has off grid solar panels and a diy home battery of 30kwh . on a sunny day the battery is fully charged around noon , then the solar panels shut down (off grid system) untill battery is discharged some by power usage then solar panels switch on again.

i’m thinking about using that potential current to mine crypto . it’s free anyway. but that would mean i only mine from noon till sun goes down.

there is about 4000-5000W available in the afternoon on bright sunny days but i think it might be better to use a miner that doesn’t consume that much so it operates at less synny days aswell .
or maybe use a mini doge or somsthing and let it run 24/7 using the home battery at night ?? all things to consider .

for power of the grid we pay around 0.15-0.2$ at the moment over here in belgium so i tend to just build a 100% off grid mining system

Is noise an issue?

maybe , i have a workshed next to the house , it’s an old temporary classroom so it’s well insulated , double glass windows etc. so it cancels the noise quite well , there is an powerfull A/C in it aswell.

But i would like to keep using it as workshed so i prefer the noiselevel to be bearable .

at the moment i’m leaning towards jasminer or goldshell mini (doge or KDA)

1 Like

Hello. I saw your video and you made it seem not that scary so i thought may e ill try it to. So any advice on anything is always welcomed. Thamkd for making the videos. So nice of you.

Hi, Jimj here. Newby with a lot of questions.

1 Like

Hello to everyone from Mexico. And thank you for letting me join the forum.

1 Like

Hello, my name is John. I have followed your work for a while now and I am thrilled at the amazing results coming from your mining machines.
Please I want to know if its possible to get very affordable rigs (used) to start up in Africa (Nigeria). I also want to know what it will take for me to get trained on installation and management of the miners.
Thank you.

Hello, my name is John. I have followed your work for a while now and I am thrilled at the amazing results coming from your mining machines.
Please I want to know if its possible to get very affordable rigs (used) to start up in Africa (Nigeria). I also want to know what it will take for me to get trained on installation and management of the miners.
Thank you.

Hello @VoskCoin . I am new to this Community . I like your Video about Mining Iceriver miner . I am Complete Novice . Do you offer any Mentorship? Or where I can get a guide how to setup Miner and Start Mining from home . Please help me . I tried to reach out to you via YT and email .No response received yet .

Hi Folks❤️Vosk…

Hi, myself… Digital Marketer and Graphic Designer by profession… A crypto trader and an investor for X years for over Y years… as gifted with Diamond Hands… And crazy Love for HODL and Race to MOON…

Success is inevitable with Vosk… Let’s Congratulate Vosk for Life Changing opportunity through its forum… I’m game…

Let’s Grow2Fame with Vosk…

1 Like

I’m here to see down the rabbit hole. How deep does it go

1 Like

Hey,

New here. Paul from Florida. New to this. Been watching and learning about crypto and blockchain for a couple of years but when I learned about depin I think blockchain real world use scenario finally hit me. First time chasing the rabbit!

5 Likes

Hi @VoskCoin VoskCoin community!
I live in the UK and have been thinking about crypto mining for a number of years, just didn’t quite understand how to get started. After watching your videos and subscribing to the channel I went ahead and purchased a KS0 Pro and I’m attempting to set it up.

Thanks for showing me what is possible with mining!
Looking forward to chasing the rabbit with everyone on here!

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
I am Jake and I amd from Oregon USA. My hopes are to keep working hard and to hopefully be able to spend more time woth my famiky one day. Dream big.

2 Likes

Hello from New York. I’m new to mining I only have 2 GPU s running.

2 Likes