Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

I have watched your youtube videos. I want to get into buying some asic machines. especially the Linzhi Phoenix. They say on their website they will be sending out free updates to boost them up from a 4.4g. Will this be enough? Should I buy them? Also I watched your video to get a coinbase wallet. They want my bank account password. That doesn’t sound right. Is this how all crypto wallets are? I would love to pay for 10 or 15 minutes of your time.

2 Likes

Good morning

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Name is Don and wanted to introduce myself. New to this world and I figured hell better late than never. I’m a retired 48yr old previous energy field operator turned gambler looking to make some passive income in the crypto world…looking forward to learning as much as I can and let my gambling winning help pay for some rigs to get this party started. I have a decent chunk of change and want to do it right…much appreciate Drew and the others who have paved the way and am looking forward to picking your brains and making some new friends along the way. Thanks for having me!

3 Likes

I have a coinbase account and the only time they asked for my banking info is when I wanted to link my bank account to my coinbase account for easy money tranfer.

1 Like

Whats up everyone! NYC is in the house!!

2 Likes

Hey man I’ve been watching your channel now for a few years. I got into mining in Jan 2018 and I’m running 100 Rx580 GPU’s. I mined on and off and lost interest because I didn’t leave my full time job and well you know life happens. Well of course now I’m really regretting that but it’s not to late. While in the bare market I did teach myself all about solar and installed my first 15KWh system this past summer. I became a distributor at the same time. The reason I’m writing is since I’ve learned and watched from you well I thought if I can help you in anyway with solar just reach out. Not sure if you will be at Bitcoin2021 but I will be there. Anyways reach out if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hi,please help … is this scam?
Thank you

1 Like

Hello, Tony Uno!!

Here I have watched several VoskCoin videos, I’m ready to expand my knowledge and get in on this Masternodeing and Staking. Thank you for letting me in.

V/R

Tony Uno!!

1 Like

that’s a scam

1 Like

Gidday from Australia!

Thanks for having me here :sunglasses:
Been watching Voskcoin YouTube channel for a while n been mining since 2017
As a technician I’ve always been intrigued by renewable and energy efficiency so recently I installed off grid solar system with 35 kw of batteries to run my mining business from the sun, This is a work in progress but its fun learning and earning a little coin on the way.

Cheers!

1 Like

HI from NYC,
very new to mining crypto but I just came across one of your videos on youtube this morning and have already watched a couple more of your great videos. I am trying to order the hardware but all their projected delivery dates seem to be in summer. Any advice would be welcome.
Thanks

1 Like

hello there vosk family Ben here :stuck_out_tongue: been interested in crypto for years never did out about it then about 6 months ago subscribed to voskcoin on youtube well that did get my brain ticking well followed his advise got myself a rig and a asic miner z11 got set up one was minning around £5 aday@ 20p acoin the other £15 around 17p a coin

well thank you vosk that coin i was mining at 20p is now £5.23 a coin :slight_smile:
quailty !!! also registered to you investment https://voskcoin.net/

here’s to the future

carry on man quality !!! best of luck to you from sunny Blackpool UK

2 Likes

Ragner wanted to say hello as well

3 Likes

voskcoin.net is a complete scam.

1 Like

Hi from Florida. Been day trading crypto for about a year as an additional income stream after covid hit my biz hard. So far I have made alot, lost alot and learned even more. The crypto bug has bit me hard :wink: Right now I am trying different techniques from the Voskcoin videos to see what else might work well for me to build some passive income streams. Thanks for all the training and I look forward to being part of the community.

2 Likes

Hello everyone my name is Iram, and I am currently based in NYC. I would love to join the community and be of service. I don’t know much about coding at the moment but I am great with repairs, in Homes, Cars, Computers, Iphones, electronics. I have not read all the rules yet and don’t know if its allowed to share a link here with my qualifications listed on TaskRabbit. But If i may provide a link kindly respond to me and I will.

P.S I discovered bitcoin back in 2011. Thats almost 10Years :smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I am 18 years old and I am from Southern California.
I have been learning programming since I was 13, I mainly got in web development with HTML, CSS, JS, Wordpress, ect.
On the side I currently give programming lessons to students and I make Wordpress/Shopify websites for clients.
I got into crypto when I was around 15, thanks to VoskCoin I actually purchased a couple of asics and made a reasonable amount of money back then. Currently waiting on my HNT miner hehe…
I created and currently run Blakemining

I also got into PC hardware around the same time, I have built many computers over the few years. My BMW’s license plate even says “I BLD PC” lol.

Regarding the discord post on wanting to hire a new person to do something, I am interested since I have a lot of freetime.

Off the top of my head, here are some things I would be able to do:

Run a discord server (I help run a Discord server for a cryptocurrency)
Create a custom discord bot using JS (I made a very simple one in the past but I didn’t spend much time on it because it wasn’t really going to get used)
Setup and run a custom automated merch store on Shopify
Work on Wordpress websites or edit HTML/CSS code for any website
Help out with researching for new coins or tech related things
Proof read scripts for grammatical errors and provide feedback on them

Those were just the things I could come up with on the spot. If you are interested in reaching out, I am on the Discord server :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey all. I am Bryan. I am Principal Engineer. I work at Google (Waymo). Working on the self driving car. I’m teaching it how to understand weather. I know about 38 programming languages. I don’t have a lot of time but i can definitely help when needed.

I don’t need to be paid for any work. Just want to be apart of the community.

I started mining only recently. I have a GPU rig. Waiting on my Helium miners to be delivered. Going to start on a Chia miner soon. Been in mining for s very short time but it is quickly becoming an addiction.

3 Likes

Teach a man to fish and he’ll never go hungry… .I’m a junior programmer in Northern Virginia. Converted to IT from sales for the last 20 years. I have a full-time job where I work on React on the front end and java on the back end. Been trying to learn smart contracts in my spare time. I’m super interested in crypto, like a newly found passion it’s only been a few months and I’m already looking into investing in a miner. I’d love to be part of the network if nothing more than to help with research, some programming, and to just be around successful people with similar hobbies as myself. You have a shiba inu…I have the grown up version Akita Inu. Let’s get money. FYI I make a decent amount of money for the amount I have to work so I don’t need money, aside I’d trade information for money anyday. It’s more valuable.

5 Likes

Hello! Thanks for all the great content! I ordered multiple helium miners and am now actively learning and considering building a GPU mining rig. I know parts are difficult to find right now…hoping I get lucky. Any advice on how I can go from being a guy who has never built a computer to a guy who builds a mining rig?

2 Likes