Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

Hey man, thanks for all the amazing content! I’ve built PC’s before but just started mining not too long ago and built my first and second rig and working on my third already. Kind of getting hooked! I’m currently a Senior Lead at a tech company and would love to chat on how I can help out. I’m looking to expand my experience and am looking for something new, exciting, and creative! I have experience in product launches, publicly facing articles/content and a full spectrum of knowledge across tech support.

2 Likes

Hi all, been watching Vosk Coin channel on YouTube for a while now, got a half dozen miners with more on the way, and getting going in a big way. Definitely had some learning curves power and heat dynamics initially, but now all up and running smoothly and building up from there.

have some experience with stock markets, finances and investing, so coin exchanges all make sense, now wrapping my wits around DeFi, Staking, and Liquidity Providing.

Otherwise been software developer for the last 12 years professionally, noted per last YouTube video a couple hours ago. Would really enjoy helping out community and Vosk Coin, so @VoskCoin: let me know what’s needed/wanted.

2 Likes

Hi ,my Name is @keion_dmello have been watching voskcoin videos more than 3yrs now and love the way you are building the community and would love to work with you any way possible :innocent: I am from India and it has more potential for Crypto and would like to build a community in India

3 Likes

voskcoins.co is 100% a fraudulent, illegal and scam website. Please don’t invest any of your money or crypto - you will never see that money again. Rule of thumb - if it says it belongs to Vosk, and Vosk hasn’t spoken about it on a video, it’s a scam :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello my name is Adam. From what I have seen, the Voskcoin form and YouTube channel is a great resource for anyone trying to learn more about crypto technology while being able to earn passive income. Specific crypto networks aside, the technology has the ability to do great things for the world whether it is the decentralization or the security. It just depends on how individuals, corporations, or governments want to alter the system or its viewpoint.

I am into network development and electronic hardware which are becoming a large aspect of modern society. I have built some low profile ASIC miners that I am running throughout my house and I am working on developing a public mining pool trying to grow the crypto ecosystem the best I can. I would love to go semi or fully solar to prevent the environmental impact the hardware I run has on the environment.

1 Like

Thanks! Im Damian Negrete, Im from Mexico and I want to buy a hotspot miner. Really appreciate this forum

1 Like

Hey Vosk and community!

Just want to give a BIG “thank you” Mr. Vosk! You and your community have come a very long way. Have been watching your YouTube channel since October/November 2017.

When I was assessing strategies to enter the cryptocurrency market, I was on the sidelines. Watched the Bitcoin price go from $1,200 to $3,200 to $8,000 within a couple months. All while watching your easy-to-follow tutorials. Made my initial investment into mining cryptocurrencies during October/November 2017… And never looked back.

Vosk, I think you were wearing overalls in the first video I watched.:smiley:

Community, upvote this post to see Vosk do a throwback video!!! New content, old Vosk in overalls!

2 Likes

Hi all from Italy!

I only recently started to study the crypto world and I’m really eager to keep on learning from this forum and you all. Feel like a Crypto enthusiast! Looking forward to be part of this community!

Cheers all!

1 Like

I just ordered my Bobcat. does anyone know how long it will take to get it? also how do you configure it. can you make a video on configuring it? Your awesome Vosk! I’m trying to live my best life for sure.

1 Like

Hey what’s up everyone! Vosk thanks for going all out on your channel and for the community your building. Crypto is wild and I’m so happy to be along for the journey. I’m seriously hooked!

If I had to flex on a crypto project I’ve done recently that I’m proud of, it’d probably be putting a Chainlink node up on cloud servers. Also tinkering with algo trading and data aggregation using Python.

Yee Haaw!!

1 Like

Hey! Can a staff send me a message? I don’t really understand the chat. I would like to ask a question. Thank you!!

1 Like

Hi, my name is Arek and I live i Poland.
At The Day im a physiotherapist :adult:‍⚕, at night i change into profit making, low time consuming investments in which vosk helps A LOOOOOOT

1 Like

What motherboard and cpu did you buy? I bought one too many cards and I can’t get my current rig to accept #6 & #7 no matter what I do, so I want to start a new rig to get these 3 cards producing. I’m having some trouble finding the ones formerly recommended and the new ones I’m unsure on.

1 Like

I am Abner from Philipppines, am new to this mining i dont know what to do yet, somebody can help me?

1 Like

vosk has some good videos on it. jsut lok em up in youtube

1 Like

Hello All,

My name is Lawrence “Mak” Makuakane and I’m new to the forum and mining. I’m definitely looking forward to learning from everyone.

Thanks in advance,

Mak

1 Like

Hi all I having only been trading crypto for a month but I got the bug after watching some of my homeboy VOSK Youtube. I have 9 HNT on order from all 4 manufactures and on the wait list for the new one. Coming from trading option, I see passive income in mining as a game changer. I can’t wait for my miners to get here, I have already set up deals with people to place my miners. I am trying to get my trusted military buddies to invest in mining with me so we can expand all over the state and adjoining states. I even created a spreadsheet on the local miners and places where I will place new miners. It is all about getting witness to maximize HNT. Now I just need to get some ASIC and GPU miners. I am glad we have this group to collaborate.

2 Likes

Newbie here from indiana USA!

pc gamer trying to make some extra income from an idle pc!

3 Likes

Hello from Japan !

2 Likes

That would be awesome! Good luck with the build!

2 Likes