Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

Hi there Vosk, and everyone else.
I’m in Yorkshire, England, and I’m here to learn more about mining, and possibly share advice on solar, wind, and hydro power.
Mining is relatively new to me, but I’ve been a alternative energy enthusiasts for many years.

1 Like

Hi, Vosk and community. New wannabe miner here. I have some Nebras on the way
( due sometime around 2030) and a Minerdude 12 GPU rig ready to start up once I get my power cables (9 GPUs so far). I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the free education provided by Professor Vosk, and how much I respect his work ethic. Keep the great information coming!

Hello, i am Turkish, but i live in Germany.

hwllo from usa,

5 miner rigs going good. i watch @voskcoin on youtube all the time… thanks for all info and keep the faith my good man.! good luck too all

Hello from Canada, very new to the crypto and mining world. VoskCoin YouTube was my indoctrination, like many others I found myself drawn in by your upfront and personal journey and and now have gear on the way. Thanks for showing a possible way to a new income stream.

2 Likes

Hello from Phuket, great vids, watch everyday. Got me going into crypto mining. What is the name of that shop in the states that sells used equip. You talked about on one of your shows. Thanks again, cant wait to see whats next

I’m also from Canada and very new here. This is my first post new. Like made an account 3mins ago new. All the best!

Hello from Florida USA… I am a hardware person at heart, I started building computer systems at the age of 13ish (35 now). First computer was a Tandy (not really a computer but I do recall playing leisure suit Larry (I must have been around 6/7 years old) on it… LOL… anyhow I had the first CD burner in my school (old 1X HP) I hustled by copying music CDs for kids in JR high, CDR’s were expensive and I never made much money… soon I ended up spending a ton of time on IRC in the OG “dark web” building up relationships with some larger release gropes… (oh and NO I only burnt CDs for a quick min when I was in 7th grade, once I was in the warez scene, I was told the code of the scene and that its WRONG to make money off copy written material, form that time forward I did NFO artwork for releases and yes enjoyed content but if I enjoyed it I would go pay for it (movies, appz, music etc.) .
SO anyways I built a local company fixing and building computers when I was 16, no real big profit but it paid for my love of cars, and allowed me fix my 240sx (this was b4 drifting was big, I had fun until it became too popular for my liking). I moved onto elections where I deployed computer systems for voting in the space coast, helped a marketing startup (which went under) went into sales, helped raise my wife’s child (consider her my own), got married, then got cancer 8 months into marriage had been together for 10 years b4 getting married, The cancer was testicular but spread to my lungs and kidneys, chemo took my life (almost, a blood transfusion brought me back). I am now in remission and out of work due to covid (2P2 sales, I was laid off) and problems due to the chemotherapy.
SO Why cripto? I started tossing money into bitcoin with cashapp years back and just couln’t wrap my head around the crypto wallet idea nor the block or any of it, but I made some cash and realized that I could mine as I was never a gamer I don’t have a stock pile of GPUs so I went with XMR (all I will say about that is I have a LOT of friends in the club scene and XMR is the only CPU minable coin that is easy to convert from coin to cash, what said people do with said coins is none of my concern, I hope they invest in worthwhile projects) So no, with my medical bills stacked and such I cannot afford new cards or even old ones, But I do have 3 desktops and 4 laptops running at 100% (one desktop does mine with the GPU and CPU).
Vosk, I got the idea when I started geo-mining with ‘coin app’, but your videos helped put all this ‘stuff’ I had running half-assed into now a semi manageable portfolio of many coins.
I would love to profit from my mining but right now eh its for fun, I try to keep up with the whole non POW idea, its hard though. I have a helium miner on its way (rack not bobcat). at this point its a hobby, as I have decided to put more of my energy into helping people going thru the whole life changing cancer hell that it is, and also addiction problems (which I have suffered my whole life (chronic back pain my whole life). I am sober just over a year from drinking and uppers, 14 years sober off strong heroin and all the painkillers anyone could name.
Point is computers, engineering and just messing with hardware, tools, etc. has kept me level thru out my life even with the crazy crap that has happened and I enjoy building project & trying to understand how things work.
So there, you asked to say something about myself, its a long intro I know, but hey I figured I would be transparent, and also say thank you to everyone that posts and gives me more stuff to figure out, it keeps me from doing stupid things that are self destructive and not progressive!
-Delete if you would like, I had fun. now time to cook dinner!-

1 Like

New miner here. I honestly can’t remember how I was fortunate enough to find the Voskcoin channel on YouTube. I’m super glad I did though. I learned so much but still have so much to learn. I’m trying to build up enough to break even and turn a profit with my GPUs in my gaming rig. I have changed my lights to reflect Vosk colors. Like Vosk, I’m starting with GPUs as I don’t have a lot of extra income to truly invest right now. 5 to 10 bucks a day will eventually get me to where I can invest in other currencies. Looking forward to eventually mining HE.

Hello all from Chicago, IL
New to Crypto and we all need a starting place I believe :+1:t2:

Super excited to build my 1st crypto rig. To say I don’t know squat would be an understatement…Already making tons of mistakes like paying way to much for the hardware…but…wtf…it’s only $$. Bought 2 RTX 3090’s, and then figured out that the 3060 TI’s have a much better efficiency rating. I used this source for the recommended parts NiceHash - Leading Cryptocurrency Platform for Mining and Trading. I was not able to locate the 2000W Power Supply so I got the 1200 Watt model. I plan to add another Power Supply (the one recommended was freaking off-the-charts expensive)…I might return it and get something cheaper. But very important to have stable power. Still looking for more 4-6 more GPUs. Question, can I run different GPU’s with this motherboard?

Hello everyone! Found out about mining a little over a month ago and have barely slept since. It’s all I can think and talk about lately. It’s driving my friends and family crazy. Very excited to learn all I can about crypto mining! I’m hoping to apply that knowledge, have some fun, and hopefully make some profits along the way! Best to all!

Hi everybody! Very excited to be here - I’m new to the whole crypto scene and mining, but find it fascinating and I’m trying to learn little by little each day :wink: Thank you Vosk for an awesome channel - lots of information and your passion about crypto and mining is super infectious!
I’m from Florida. Have IT background, working for a Media company right now.
Waiting on updated Gaming PC with 3060 GPU to arrive any day now; also ordered Goldshell KD-BOX that should be arriving next week and Bobcat 300 that I have quite a bit of wait to get through.
Cheers!

1 Like

Hello, Rohan from Calgary, Canada. Got to learn a lot from Voskcoin Youtube and his discord. Loving my crypto experience.

Just joined in on this. Been watching Vosk for quite a while now. Coming up on a year. Thanks for all you do Mr and Mrs Vosk! Oh and Tails too!

Hi All, My name is Brett I have been involved in mining since 2011 and have been following the Vosk YouTube channel since the very early days. With the recent developments in china I am recalling a heap of miners and looking to set up a few solar arrays on a couple of properties that I have purchased in sunny WA. I’m here to learn something new pick up some new ideas and impart the knowledge that I’ve picked up over the years. Can’t wait to get involved with the community here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Waz up! Ben here, love the idea of crypto. Been buying coins for a while. Not new, new here but first time posting. Even bought one of Vosks loud ass PSUs haha. I remember back in the day of computer shopper magazine… dad check out this story about bitcoin ! I want to buy some !
Dad- that’s the dumbest thing I’ve even seen. Well damn you, damn damn you dad - to a 9-5 I go.

Just joined this group today. Been in crypto for several years and have a decent portfolio. Into stocks too (mostly Tesla and Palantir, but have a bunch others). Been following Drew for about 4 months. Started with an UnMineable account mining about 3-4 Doge per month on my daily driver Apple Mac. Figured I leave the thing running 24/7 anyway so why not. My Vosk-branded Goldshell Mini-Miner arrived last night. Had issues finding the IP address when following Drew’s vid but finally got it working this morning. Have a decent thread about that on Drew’s Vosk FB page. Also ordered the Bobcat 300 miner so waiting for that to come in about a month or so. Next steps for me is to do a GPU rig, maybe a couple GeForce 3080’s to start then build from there. Looking forward to learning and sharing with the group.

hey guys, I’m starting my crypto journey and I’m pretty excited to see where that will take me!
looking forward to get som tips and advices from more experience people in here.

Good luck too all!

1 Like

hello Fred1213, i’m new here and made my first ‘comment’ because i saw yours and don’t know how yet to add my own. i’m looking forward to learning