Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

Join the discord!!

1 Like

What’s up. D.Y. here as in D-why. Your Inu is doing a great job with the show.

Hi, new to the entire crypto thing. I have my desktop plugging away with nicehash, and just got a mini doge up and running. Looking to learn more about this entire crypto world. Currently live in MD.

Hi there…sending love from the Philppines…been mining eth since 2019 to 20 with my 200mh rig but selling on a daily so i kinda missed the bull run…bigest head shake lol so

1 Like

Hi from New York.
I’ve been reading about data “crypto” mining and block chaining for a very long time. Recently my life changed and I took my last dollars and went all in. So “Hello” to everyone here… “Hello” to Vosk and “Hello” to the Dog!

1 Like

I got the Discord app, ‘signed in’ but can’t find people, topics, how to get help
I want/need help getting my syncrobit set up right, not here yet, but I need a ‘go-to’
Thx for reply
I gotta get in the Mix!

Hey Vosky’s,

Good to have found the forum, I think I have nearly all Vosk added on most platforms, keepin up with Jones’ haha

Love your work Bro and Tails

Downunder in Oz, been familiarising myself since about 10K BTC is a better estimation, with the industry. Not having any Doe Ray Me, I put myself headlong into research to make the $ later. Even with 30 years plus in IT, (Well I’m glad I have that), it is alll still new but 16 hours awake a day just isn’t enough!

I also trade a lot, got into this for mining and trading. A wholelisitc approach and w/out the FOMO makes for better outcomes I found. I’m out on a property with no interruptions in Queensland, so is serene to absord all the info. Love maths, and hate anything I CAN"T do, hence I trade BUT, I’m getting better, finally! lol

Cheer again, onwards and upwards everyone 🧑‍🚀

2 Likes

Great read bud, 18 months sober myself, about same age at 44. Life has taken you on many paths much like mine, diff but parallel, you made my day! Keep pluggin away with what we have and life is always grand, throw in some crypto on ice and I just keep sippin, much more enjoyable. Give me math and engineering and tools too, take care, see ya mate :dizzy:

1 Like

Where in Florida? I’m in space coast (Brevard) it would be interesting to have a crypto meet or something one a month or so… I know there’s a guy over in the Orlando area that has a helium chan on YouTube I think it’s called nerdy guy stuff or something… I’m still waiting on my RAC helium miner… should be here next month… until then I’m sticking with xmr and Bitcoin as far as mining, used to have money to buy other coins but I’ve had to take profit to pay bills.

Thanks Troy :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t know what tomorrow holds but I’ve stopped stressing about it and life has gotten a lot more… calming.

2 Likes

Daytona Beach area… I’ve been expanding a little since my original post - got mini-doge, kd-box, 1660S and 3060 GPUs, DR5 and HS5 currently running. Waiting for 2 more DR5 miners to arrive in September. Would be awesome to connect with crypto-mad locals - just haven’t found any yet :wink:

1 Like

b1e0f0cc-3e81-4368-85c0-4b62a256dda2

Shout out from northern ontario in Canada. Love your channel. I am in the process of getting a few bobcat miners…would love to connect to discuss rewards related to remote areas

Hey guys. I’m a noob to crypto mining.

I’m really interested in green crypto mining setup, 30 MW capacity and up.

I hope I’m in the right community or if someone knows someone here or another group that talks about big setups, please let me know.

Glad to be here.

Thanks everyone!

Right on!

Welcome to the club!

Hello Vos!

Thank you for great contents and update on crypto market and news.

keep up the good work!

I’m from Glasgow. Yours the first message I’ve read . 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 Like

Whats up from Central PA! I’ve been researching mining for a little while now and plan to jump in within the next few weeks. I’m sure I’ll be asking a lot of noob questions so I apologize in advance haha. Great to be here tho!

@jubin wow thats awsome I too knew nothing about mining… still feel like i know nothing lol… Whats a solid rig? how does it help ?

Hey wanted to thank you for the information and defiently the videos. Been researching crypto and games and nfts and exchanges and everything else that goes along with it. Thanks to your videos I’m ready to order my first mining helium rig this friday and try out a couple other things. While i mine on my gaming pc. Thanks again everyone.