What did you do today crypto related? 🚀

After fees and extra it really isn’t this has seemed to be the more simple and cost efficient way to do it, just from my calculations of doing what you said vs this the past years of me being in crypto…

1 Like

It’s more cost efficient from what I have experience over the years of mining on different pools and going this route in the market we’re in.

1 Like

My K7 63.5 th/s went down and my computer for remoting into the farm is also down so getting in the car to go give that asic miner a good ole fashioned hard reset lol :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

wow! 10kw of miners 24/7?? FROM ROTTING FRUIT?! what is this sorcery! that’s great! really hope it works out for you!

2 Likes

Yep and being able to run more during the day on solar hopefully I can run 110-115MW of power a year which isn’t much on an industrial scale but for some dude trying to make the most of what he’s got it’s good enough :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of that kind of power collection before (Rotting fruit)… Closest I’ve heard is at the landfills around where I’m from, one guy is collecting the methane produced by the garbage and burning it to a generator. Super corrosive, but it does work… You might have similar problems

2 Likes

Yeah mate that’s pretty well the same! The bio digester replicates a cows stomach and produces biogas

1 Like

My shroud came in today. Ill have the Filters, AC fans, and emulators hooked up by end of day. Here are the beauties.

5 Likes

that looks really cool lol, getting manifold vibes from it

1 Like

picked up a box of hdd’s for my chia plotting adventure only 150 euro (total) for 13x 4tb 2x 6tb and a couple of 3tb crazy deal :smiley:

5 Likes

HOW :skull: sheesh thats a great deal

1 Like

Got 2 of these 14 inch AC infinity shutter fans today for my container, need to make a frame on the outside of the container to make sure they don’t leak. Each fan is 1500 CFM, I think I will need one more but will see how I go with these first and stress test then miner by miner

1 Like

I replaced my Ubuntu Pi 4 I was using for Chia with a Windows box. Gosh it’s nice to have a GUI, and more cpu power. I don’t recommend trying to plot on a Pi. Especially if Linux isn’t really your thing…
I also have that box solo mining BCH on a pair of Block Erupters. I figure the rewards might be lower on BCH vs BTC, but the odds of hitting a block are higher.

1 Like

What’s everyone been up to?

I got my L7 converted to water cooling by east coast ASICS, big shout out to them, works a treat. When I have my off grid home I’ll have it inside during the winter so I don’t need as much firewood

I also got a new S19 95 th model, just printed the shrouds for it to chuck on 2 X 730 CFM fans. This print isnt perfect I need to make a slight change to the cold side, and am about to put in fan simulators and test different overclocking firmwares (LuxOS, asic.to, Vnish and Hive)

About 2 months ago I sent my Bluestar L1 off for repairs and a week after getting it back it broke again. So I decided to sign up for the ZeusBTC repair course (only the S19 course) so I can learn how to fix my issues myself instead of paying $400 round trip for shipping and lost revenue. Should save me a lot of money in the long run. They sent me all this gear as a part of the course

And my solar guy is trying to get my 45kw solar array/45kw inverters permission from local council to get installed, they say a few weeks and he’ll be able to install it and I’ll be able to mine off grid (finally)

So what’s everyone else doing?

3 Likes

Getting ready to formerly launch my business, head to Vegas before heading to Miami for mining disrupt next week. Gonna be a whirlwind week!

5 Likes

wen on stok market

i troubleshooted a evergreen hub and after a single failure i gave up. just didnt have the energy to deal with it today :stuck_out_tongue: somedays it just doesnt happen.

2 Likes

that looks really cool lol, NOT enough black fans/shutters especially, is this the one you got?

What are you using to match intake for it?

1 Like

I have a few of the 16” ones for sale if you or anyone is interested used less than a month I have them stored in a closet with @AdamMoyers mining site

Yeah that link is the same one I’ve got mate. I was just going to put a few air vents directly on the other side however I’m unsure how much I’ll have to cut out (unless anyone’s got better ideas I’m open to suggestions)