What did you do today crypto related? πŸš€

can you confirm the exact width of them?

I can get measurements with pics when I get back in town this weekend after Mining Disrupt Miami

I purchased my first S19 Miner today!

6 Likes

what miner are you running this on and what fan simulators/emulators did you use? i have some red devil simulators i had on a s19j pro but they are very hit and miss more miss than anything on an s19xp

Trying to see how hot I can get the water in this 20L drum from using my L7, I 3D printed this Venturi pump which I stole from thingsverse and edited for this, water comes in the left side, half the water goes down the skinny vertical pipe letting hot water out, the other half keeps going horizontal and when it goes past the vertical fat pipe it sucks up water with it so it recycles the water from the drum.

I accidentally cracked it while putting it on so I just siliconed the F out of it lol

Obviously won’t keep as hot as a traditional hot water tank but I’m trying to get an idea without spending any money except for the 50c 3D print lol

If it’s hot enough I might ask to hook it up to my parents spa and flog free power lol

Edit: it got to 50 degrees Celsius which when you consider after taking the cap off and it’s not insulated that’s pretty good!

2 Likes

Cleaned 56 washable filters for the 40ft container.

2 Likes

your boy Drew Vosk reporting to you live from the VoskCoin Bitcoin Crypto mining farm lol

4 Likes

wheres the washing montage next time?! do you shut it down during this or have 2 sets of filters you rotate?

3 Likes

Was having issues with a board on my S19 90th that I copied the 104th J pro Eeprom onto. Kept reading zero chips. Plugged it into my PicoBT and ran some tests - still read zero asic chips. I then took the big heat sinks off on the back to see if I could find the break in the chain using the RX signal points - ran the test mode that tests the hashboard 999 times continuously so I could find the break and it magically read 126 asic chips found. I let it run 30 times and everytime it found all chips. I then put the big heat sinks back on and started the miner back up and it all worked fine. Not sure why that worked after but I’ll take it! I’ll ask my Zeus btc teacher why and hopefully he will be able to answer

4 Likes

@AdamMoyers we need to look into this when we start practicing servicing

1 Like

For anyone curious he said heat might have been trapped between the chip and the heat sink and taking it off might have released the heat enough for it to function properly

1 Like

Swapping the control board getting this miner back online!

4 Likes

About 2 weeks ago received a flat pack 2 X 2 shed for my miners that was badly damaged in transport so had to send it back. Wanted my miners in that shed with 2 X ac infinity T14 fans, I think 1500 CFM each, wanted the shed running by now because the weather is getting hotter and normally I just run a 730 cfm fan in my garage. So I stuck the T14 fans in my garage window for the time being and is doing a great job of keeping my garage cool

1 Like

VoskCoin HDD mining shed

The grey shed on the VoskCoin mining farm, previously referred to as the 2.0 or 3.0 crypto mining shed is evolving simply into the VoskCoin immersion mining shed!

1 Like

What’s your air intake solution for this?

Just got the back roller door of my garage open, it is working really well. Yesterday when weather was 28 c miner temps were running 60 c and at night when it’s colder they run 40 c

Speedrunning how the VoskCoin mining farm build is going

1 Like

Cracking open the microbt whatsminer m60s

2 Likes

Driving through BFE to check out a mining site in the morning.

3 Likes

Nearly finished 3D printing a new 8 inch shroud I designed that prints in 2 parts so it is a better quality print, when I’m finished and happy with it I’ll share it on thingiverse

6 Likes