What did you do today crypto related? ๐Ÿš€

Step 1 Buy mining rig
Step 2 Replace fans with no real justification
Step 3 ???
Step 4 Profit

Repeat

Been working towards this for a while and itโ€™s finally official!

https://wreg.com/business/press-releases/ein-presswire/665478931/quantum-expeditions-acquires-badgerland-mining-club-for-2-6-million/

8 Likes

2.6 milion holy bawls

4 Likes

Badgerland mining club??/ 2.6M??? WHAT

3 Likes

My mate @Hudpog recently got his 104th S19 J pro back from repairs and within a week all 3 boards were down so he asked me to look at it, identified the issue with the first board and will do the next 2 tonight, make a list of what parts we need and order them. He lives within a 30 minute drive so itโ€™s a lot quicker then the 2 month wait to get it back from China :rofl:

2 Likes

North American Blockchain Summitโ€ฆTexas baby!

4 Likes

Playing with a KS0 I just got while waiting on a KS3M to get in

5 Likes

Recently on boarded 140 S19 K Proโ€™s. We are about to start testing them with the new HEM firmware from Bitmain and the Luxor firmware. They are on 20amp breakers, so we wonโ€™t be pushing much over 3600 watts.

Has anyone used the new Luxor Commander? How accurate is power consumption?

Our PDUโ€™s are C20-C19. What kind of inline meter can I use to monitor a test unit? Aiproenergy supposedly has a smart adapter and a new smart splitter but I havenโ€™t been able to get my hands on one. This will potentially add 140KW+ to this container. We need to be fairly accurate so we/our client doesnโ€™t get burned on the power bill.

3 Likes

In my experience Luxor has always been above or below true power consumption by 200/300 watts,

Edit: sorry I miss read your post, still leave some pics!

1 Like

DM if interested in any. Wifey and I sold our warehouse so we have to get rid of the farm:

S19Jpros 104 and 110 th/s

L7 ( only 1 left)

Whatsminer M30s

L3+

Few weeks ago got my 2 X 2 X 2 flat pack container, which is a replacement from one that the freight destroyed with a forklift, this one is slightly damaged with a few dents and a tiny hole in the wall, which in that spot Iโ€™ll cut and put a exhaust shutter fan

Eventually this will be for miners when Iโ€™m generating my own power, but for now this is my repair shed. I bought a small 1200 watt battery with 1800 watts max output, can charge it from the grid or a plug in solar panel which should come tomorrow, so Iโ€™m going to 3D print a 4 inch air vent with weather grill so I can stick the solar cable through and charge it off grid, which is plenty just for doing this sort of stuff

4 Likes

IceRiver KS2 Kaspa KAS ASIC miner mining in the VoskCoin garage โ€” set it up last night

3 Likes

Just waiting for bitmain to release a KS9 KAS miner. KS0โ€™s would become obsolete.

I was testing Bitmain HEM and Luxor Commander at our site today.
Factory K Pro 115 was 2760watts
Bitmain HEM at 134TH was 3509watts
Luxor default settings at 131TH was 3375watts

Just checked and several hours later they have both leveled out around 131.5TH. The Luxor firmware is running 17C cooler at less fan speed.

Iโ€™ll be making adjustments with Luxor tomorrow to see what we get in the 3700-3800watt range.

2 Likes

KS3M :grin:

2 Likes

S19 K Pro 115TH
Original Firmware(August) 2,832 Watts
Bitmain November Firmware 2,761watts
Bitmain High Energy Mode(HEM) 133.8TH 3,422watts

Luxor Default setting 13.91V-645MHz 131.9TH 3,445watts
14V-670MHz 138TH 3,587watts
14.1V-695MHz 144.5TH 3,799watts

Iโ€™ll be trying 14.3V-695MHz on Monday.
Interestingly the Luxor miner at a higher TH and Wattage is 10C+ cooler than the Bitmain Miner with both at a similar fan speed.

2 Likes

I recommend the Chrysler Pacifica. Why you ask? Great for the family blah blah blah. The real reason. This baby just delivered 30 miners with room for 2 more.

@AdamMoyers weโ€™ll need to chatโ€ฆhave a little over .5 MW of these

2 Likes

What do we have here? K Proโ€™s? Lets chat!

1 Like

Just added 2 more HS lite to the mini farm. Mining Sia and have been for over a year now.

2 Likes

You need to dust those off meat