What did you do today crypto related? πŸš€

Yea there in the garage so about every month they get a good wipe down

My mate had a busted Iceriver KS3 6T board and asked me to look at it, I was keen to take a look and try to figure out the test points but the PSU I used the board would sit idle, to do that I think i might need the control board and have it hooked up to the internet, not quite sure. Regardless I took the heat sinks off, gave it a clean with circuit board cleaner and re applied the putty paste and now it works. He now owes me a bottle of ouzo whether he likes it or not.

I’m also 3D printing this to make applying paste to my S19 J pro miners quicker, today I quickly printed a one chip version in 10 minutes just for today, hopefully this is accurate and will make applications much quicker. Ultimately I want to make one that fits the whole board I can screw to but I’ll start with this

1 Like

looks like the boys are up to something at the VoskCoin Bitcoin mining farm again!!

It’s getting pretty serious at the VoskCoin mining farm in 2024! pumping some immersion mining fluid!

3 Likes

3rd KS3M in today and online with @AdamMoyers

5 Likes

nice! what price did you get it for?

Cooking up something serious in the VoskCoin kitchen er uh I mean the VoskCoin mining farm, hashing some Bitcoins! A race against time before the BTC halving!

2 Likes

Hi, I am doing research online trying to find help on some crypto and mining questions I have. I got here through Youtube after watching one of your videos Vosk. Do you have contact information where I could ask youo some things?

Making permanent upgrades to the VoskCoin mining farm!

Investing in a Bitcoin mining farm is more fun than investing in Bitcoin, at least to me!

2 Likes

Are we going to see triple stacked immersion tanks? Sounds like a good excuse to buy a forklift!

Ive checked my crypto wallet balance and cried after :smiley::smiley::smiley: long term investor to too many shite coins :flushed::smiley::smiley:

lol I’m telling you… some of this heavy ass immersion equipment has had me thinking about finally buying a tractor so I can use a forklift attachment on the front

posted this onto VC social media

Have you watched Drew Vosk expand the VoskCoin liquid-cooled Bitcoin mining farm yet?! Watch this wild video here!

2 Likes

Started to 3D print a test design for an immersion tank, unfortunately my printer isn’t big enough to fully fit an S19 but this is just a test and if all is well I’ll either buy a bigger 3D printer or get @Hudpog to weld one up. It might actually fit my last goldshell X5 I’ll have to measure and see

2 Likes

did it yesterday but invested some money in the mining company @badgerlandcrypto is part of. hopefully a solid long term play.

Hell yeah! Can’t thank you enough for your support. Will not rest until you’ve 10x that investment.

1 Like

Bitcoin, don’t pump until we get the VoskCoin Bitcoin mining farm fully set up! It’s intense here in the VoskCoin immersion shed today…

2 Likes

i would piss off the electrician wanting to know what everything connected to and did

1 Like

I joined the cool kids club with an ETCMC Node

3 Likes

nice, i gotta do a payout today or tomorrow.

1 Like

3D printed a mock design of an immersion tank, can’t use it for a miner because it’s 220mm X 220 X 270, it won’t use the radiator directly connected as shown because you can’t use immersion fluid with it but because this uses water I’m testing it with water because I don’t want water in the pump I’ll actually use (both pumps have the same flow rate. Just need a non return valve for the top nozzle and it will be good to go

2 Likes