What did YOU do today cryptocurrency related? 📅

5/29/20 what did we do in cryptocurrency related today?

We had a few minutes so we put together a few videos for our YT channel. We did a how to, a RGL (remote garden location) update, we also have pretty amazing data from some solo mining. Remember solo mining is “NOT RECOMMENDED”

2020-05-29 19_28_55-#mining-chat
2020-05-29 19_29_07-#mining-chat

I wish I had 30 GH/s under our helm all the time. Well we don’t but we were able to use www.miningrigrentals.com to test what it would be like mining SOLO ETHEREUM.

We love our EVGA RTX 2060 SUPER. Not only can we do some mining with this gaming/ editing rig within seconds with www.awesomeminer.com but we can run some serious zoom meetings. We look forward to finishing up this latest how to!

SOLO MINING ZEC IS NOT RECOMMENDED!! I will say this though we crush blocks with our z9minis. We also rented a little hash on SOLO ZEC over at www.2miners.com .

Solid day for us in the space! As always thank you for having us and we are so glad to be here.

1 Like

Got some new fans today they look sweet!

2 Likes

Those do look cool, what make/model?

1 Like

i am a sucker for RGB. looking good

1 Like

I had posted it in my Rig thread I want to find a way to post a video of them so you can really see how badass they are I was about to make a YouTube channel just for this purpose lol

2 Likes

YT is definitely going to be the best option, no video options for the forum because video is typically large file sizes. Even the pictures alone start to add up pretty quickly in the database size – but yeah shoot a quick video and post the YouTube video link! It’ll automatically embed into VoskCoinTalk

2 Likes

Today i’ve stopped my 2 PCs from mining due to extreme weather, powergrid is fluctuating alot.

while this passes, i educate myself on new coins and more efficient ways to mine, and better coin to mine for profitability :slight_smile: (been mining RVN for a week now with 1xRTX2060 1xGTX1080 1xGTX1050Ti total of 50ish MH/s

I switched back to Ravencoin today from Beam just because I can use half of the electricity not lose any hash power.

1 Like

nrgnodeGIF
Setup two VPS’s in order to compare an exact amount of cryptocurrency coins against each other to see if via their blockchain if staking or running a masternode is more profitable. This is on the Energi NRG 3.0 platform and you can follow along here if you’re interested.

Often times research like this is just done on my end and never really posted anywhere since bitcointalk consistently began deleting my threads and posts, censoring me, and even banned me for ~a week this year. This is why I’m super excited to be able to engage with everyone here and share more of the behind the scenes style research and hope you all share that here as well!

1 Like

Imgur
Unboxed the Goldshell HS1 plus, it’s basically a 2x as powerful version of the original Goldshell HS1 HNS Handshake ASIC miner.
Imgur

2 Likes

Bought some gsx coins.

1 Like

Recently received the BC Vault Bitcoin and cryptocurrency hardware wallet in quicksilver and gunmetal to review. They even engraved VoskCoin on the BC vault gunmetal wallet! These look awesome in person.
Imgur

Have you guys heard of the BC vault hardware wallets yet? If yes then where?

fixed up my very first server PSU onto my existing rig today! first time so kinda excited :stuck_out_tongue:
have this plugged directly into the power. hope I did right, well if not I will wake up to burnt wires or bricked GPUs.

1 Like

One of the key safety things of using a server psu in conjunction with another psu / an atx PSU, is that you ideally power the gpu and riser on the same power supplies – which you are doing here :smiley:

1 Like

Worked with Bick for the last two days to get this guy up and running. Soon to be a 12 5700XT Rig. 6 Msi 5700 Evokes and 6 Power Color Red Devils. Picture features two of the red devils. The other four are in the mail!

working on rebuilding and finally relaunching the VoskCoin website, simple goal of no later than 01/01/24 launch lol

3 Likes

Voided my Goldshell warranties by replacing the cooling fans. New units run roughly 500 RPM more, as well as more CFM at same voltage/amperage. Went from a normal operating temp of 75-80C to about 59-61C. Little more noisy but worth the trade off. This Hobby is starting to become an addiction.

2 Likes

It gets so much worse if you ever hit a block of anything.

1 Like

Dude. I spit out my drink. So true. That’s what got me. I was hooked. And haven’t been able to stop thinking about it since.

1 Like

Not today, but last night… set up this bad boy as soon as it arrived. Finally!

1 Like