Staking Energi NRG 3.0 - Earning $60 a day, $1,800 a month in Cryptocurrency

Hello to where can I please send nrg from MyEnergiWallet so I can exchange for money. I seem to have a problem with KuCoin when I want to deposit nrg there it’s not showing me nrg adress just and option to deposit it with real money, no adress. Do you have any advice for me? Thank you very much.

I would love to invest in this scam but I already gave all my BTC to a Nigerian prince.

Hey man.
I am using MTI as an additional platform. So far I have invested $300 and I’m sitting on $600, yeah, its been a little bit, but I have seen some growth.

Do I worry, yes, but then when it comes to stock trading, there’s always a risk. This is just my 2c worth.

Each to their own i guess

Can I still invest in the Nergi staking coz it’s like it has depreciated from $3.28 to $1.7, is it still profitable?

You can review our live numbers here and let me know your thoughts – you could look at this as a good buying opportunity, YMMV

https://explorer.energi.network/address/0xe9Ba55c5CBFCdFddcBaaB305Ed145FE5F8b8b74a/coin_balances

You can check out our latest real-time NRG earnings and associated write-up right here on VoskCoinTalk!

Anyone here gotten any nrg staking rewards lately. I am fairly new to this but I followed the Voskcoin blockchain link and it seem no rewards have been found for a few days. Any Ideas as too why?

my server went down and I have not fixed it yet T_T

27 days since my last reward. But I only have 41 coins, so…

Still receiving rewards

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Keep us updated.

Anybidea how to set this up properly? Do you need a big investment to get it going?

I have restarted three times and it never stayed synced. I email them and all they say is remove and install again. I’m gonna try one more time before I give up. Anyone else have issues like this?

Watch our full in-depth video guide on how to stake NRG coins on the Energi 3.0 blockchain!

If video tutorials are not your thing we have a complete write-up on the VoskCoin Medium blog guiding you through setting up a VPS to stake NRG coins on the Energi 3.0 blockchain!

2 Likes

I don’t know how you get this thing working in windows.

Three times I have set this up from the start. I even formatted my laptop and have nothing else running on it. They do answer any email you send them, which is good. But all they do is tell you to do is go the same help page everytime, and it never works. If this coin didn’t drop in value I would sell it immediately.

Vosk got it to work so good for him.

According to to other people on this thread they are having the same issues I am. I am starting to believe that this a shit coin. Hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

In his tutorials vosk is using a VM hosted by a cloud service, he mentioned that being ideal because of the consistency with the hardware and internet connection. Home laptops might throttle, have spotty connections, etc. so I wonder if that might be an issue.

I haven’t seen in this thread if anybody is having success or failure, based on their platform so that’s just a guess. I’m interested in setting up the VM as in the video, if I ever get around to it I’ll post how it goes

1 Like

Hi Vosk, I am trying to set u core node these days and got inspired by your latest video’s. I am a mac user and noticed that running my mac book 24 hr is not really convenient.

I copied your advies below a youtube video which computers are used best for nodes. I came on a amazon page. Best computer for a home server and node - https://geni.us/ohrAiDx

Which computer is the good one? This one? https://www.amazon.nl/Intel-Boxnuc7Cjyh2-Barebone-Persoonlijk-Computer/dp/B07BVMGV34/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=intel+nuc&qid=1606920923&sr=8-1

Do you also have guide how to set this up… I never used to let my computer run 24 hrs. This new to me. Looking for the right info.

Hope you can help.

All best,

Sander

@greer is our resident node and hardware expert IMO :smiley:

Basically anything that has 2 gigs of ram and 50gb+ hard drive and even that is overkill for this.

1 Like

Thanks! Hi @greer. Great to hear you are the node expert. Could you please share your thoughts? I hope it will be quit simple to setup then. But maybe I am overlooking some important things. I will use this computer only for stacking and
masternodes.

Since it is running 24 hours a day do you need to cool it?
And maybe this sounds stupid but do I need a display/screen? Is it also possible to set it up with display and then detach it so I have a less space used as possible. What does a node pc need concerning space and cooling?

1 Like