Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

Hey at least you have not been waiting since Nov 14th.

3 Likes

I hope you all act fast with some legal proceedings before this guy disappears to Mexico to retire on the beach with your money.

3 Likes

we agree and hate scammers, sharing this with our team now

4 Likes

just to be clear @Voskcoinadmin is a scammer, just banned him
the email and IP address associated with the account.

I orderd in November and spend over 10k .
I really hope this is a misunderstanding. i feel so devastated. I saved for 3 years for that amount and I know u could say its my owm fault but it looked like everyone here know that guy…

3 Likes

Looks like this is possibly the guy who is scamming.

2 Likes

i saw that one too but i mean the offence is harmless, you can get it if you overlook for 1 minute that the police are trying to stop you and pull you over

Can we compile a list of whos owed what and how much $ is involved?

for reference this is steven drawdy twitter https://twitter.com/StevenDrawdy

there has also been this drama with Aaron and big sky asics over the last week

& people wonder why I so seldomly recommend any ASIC resellers lol

5 Likes

The scam is pretty clear. He ships some miners occasionally to make him look legit and to keep the scam going. He’s basically running a ponzi scheme.

2 Likes

OMG! With $2.2 mil he’s probably already off the grid, and if not, then he’s dumber that I thought. Really feel for all of you out there that got scammed… I only waited 3 weeks for my first Ali order to arrive and it was pretty nerve wrecking… For anything over a month I would have gone bunkers…

1 Like

I guess he thinks you can hide from Google Satellite view. People can request street view to be blur’ed out , but the satellite image is updated more often and even the Chinese could not get it changed in some areas.

2 Likes

I ordered 2 miners from him December 16th, I have not been on him yet on my shipping as it had only been 4 weeks. But I will be nervous if we don’t hear something soon. I sent him roughly 32k that day, hoping his supplier or him comes around and delivers.

2 Likes

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for ya. We know he does not seem to be able to ship Kd Boxes.

2 Likes

… And I’m waiting for KD BOX since 7th of December

3 Likes

I finally got a better image of his house and some structure in the back yard

2 Likes

So…who would you recommend? I was very close to sending about 30k.

Hope this is all better than it looks and you all get your asics.

1 Like

Compass is the only ASIC reseller we recommend right now, in full transparency they do support the channel. Here’s our link

The fact is Compass Mining isn’t a scam, US based, and they employ about 100 people now.

5 Likes

If it is called a bad judgement on order on Steven side, then refunds should be sent today to anyone that requests them and if it has been more than 30 days.

I dont get all these seller popping up and saying “they got a supplier” … fuck that. Order the unit from your pocket and sell it as in hand and ready to ship upon payment. There is no good deal when you are waiting on who knows what for over 30 days. Make these pop up sellers buy the stuff and actually sell it. No DROP SHIPPING. That is the only reason I never ordered from Steven. He kept saying it is in china and upon payment it ships. Well that is not the case as it seems, and even if he did tell you 30-45 days, I would have told him to order it and when it is in his hands to ship, I will pay for it.

1 Like

You guys must not know about these sites >

You pay them such a small fee and they post the crap out of where ever you ask for positive reviews and they never brought anything from you.

lol the way he is not even responding to things, he may be gone.