VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner by Goldshell - Stock Updates & Batch Information

Mini doges. Dxpool still has a few left. I posted on the discord.

If you don’t mind a $100 premium, DxShop still has a dozen mini dodges for sale.

I ordered two and they arrived in 3 weeks. Came DHL and I did not get any import tax.

2 Likes

Thanks Steve, that’s a good deal for those that miss the Goldshell drops.

1 Like

Missed the drop a few times myself building on the new place.
Maybe One Day lol!

That is true. I waited over 1 month for all my orders to finally get here. I had to have several orders because they would not let me order 1 big order. GS Customer service was good (they got back to me right away) but their answer SUCKED ASS. They would tell me DHL had the package and then DHL would tell me GS had not handed package to DHL.

I still have 2 I can sell before they get listed on eBay and sell within 3-Days.

I’m Selling Mini Doge/LTC for $1,100 Brand New Sealed Boxes. I can provide pics)
if interested email me
l.sergiopalacios@gmail.com

Goldshell definitely lies about their shipping. The last mini doge I ordered last week. They claimed they dropped if off on Monday. DHL says label printed but not received. Oddly enough I was working through a warranty claim for a separate part and they said yesterday they would mail it out. Today the label was printed and DHL confirmed it was picked up, yet the miner GS stated was sent to DHL on monday still has not been processed by DHL. Its very clear they are printing the labels to make it look like they ship the packages but then take another 1-2 weeks to actually drop them off. I dont know if its production delay but lying about the status really rubs me the wrong way.

1 Like

See this Goldshell Shipping Delays - DHL Hong Kong

1 Like

It takes 4 weeks to get the power supply from Goldshell. DHL sent me the 4e week that they have my package. So it took Goldshell 3 weeks to get my order ready to ship… well… its only a power supply.

Is global.dxpool.io a legit site to get my first goldshell mini doge?

1 Like

Just be patient when ordering from Goldshell, they will arrive eventually.

Sell them already?

no sir i have them still message m please i can ship right away

1 Like

Hmmm you have my interest, since I can’t seem win these goldshell drops lol.
Much Love Mining Fam

1 Like

message me plz

The 2 Miners I have DO NOT come with power supply. Selling for $1050 each. Shipping included.

I do have 1 power supply I can sell you for $140 Extra. Shipping included.

I ship USPS 2 – 6 day shipping.

Stock update:
Goldshell has stock at 699 without psu, 799 with. This is for the Halloween event with random special graphics.
DXPool also has stock at 799 without psu.

They sold out real quick.

Oh you’re right. Just tried to add one to the cart and got an error. They still show in stock until you try to cart them. Well DXPool still has some for 799 though if you want to pay a little more.

1 Like

Have you bought from dxpool?

I have not. But I’ve seen others post here that they’ve had good experiences with them. i was about to pull the trigger on a KD + HS Box combo @ $2999 but it went out of stock faster than I thought it would. Now even the KD + LB Box is out of stock.

I’ve been waiting almost a week for Coinbase to let me have my funds available to send, so I missed out on the KD Box, which I’ve been trying to get for about 2 months. The reselling price is insane and I can’t justify paying double the actual cost for the miner.

1 Like