VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner by Goldshell - Stock Updates & Batch Information

Hi Vosk do you have any update on when the next drop is for the mini doge miners ?

1 Like

Just arrived today. Can’t wait to begin mining!

2 Likes

Got mine today. Have two up and running now. Glad to see crypto prices recently rebounding at least a little bit.

4 Likes

Got my two on Thursday and set them up yesterday! Anyone have feedback on the best pool to join?

Also created this set up guide if anyone needs help setting up. I know there are a ton of videos, but just in case there are any people out there like me who like a pen a paper list. I am also going to do a comparison between f2pool and litecoinpool over the next two weeks.

https://kidcrypto.blogspot.com/

2 Likes

That’s great! I have just been using f2pool so far for about a month with no problems especially because I want some doge.

I did a review on F2Pool vs Litecoinpool. I’m also reviewing ViaBTC at the moment so I’ll probably update my previous review eventually.

2 Likes

I got mine up and running as well. I chose f2pool. I’d be interested to know the comparison between that one and litecoinpool and how easy it is to switch between them.

I moved to Prohashing. I like the usd payouts. I understand it can be more profitable to hold and speculate, but I kinda trying a simpler way. My scrypt income isn’t huge, so doesn’t worth the hassle with Doge or litecoin for me right now. Also they seem to merge mine tiny unknown coins so I like the idea that I support niche coins and let them develop too.

1 Like

I posted results for the past two days. With the increase in doge over the past two days, it looks like f2pool right now.

been having issues with a red light above my mini doge miners 6pin power port. Not sure why given that I’m using a 750watt power supply, not plugged into anything else, and using a standard 24 pin jumper on for the 24 pin connector. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated

Try contacting Goldshel. They do respond

1 Like

What power supplies are their and where can you get them? Looking for one with 8-10 ports for the Goldshell mini doge miner.

Yeah I’ve contacted GoldShells support, will post here again should they respond

Read the last response by @ChocyMilky on this thread and it should solve your problem.
CK-box not working Red power supply light after 40 seconds after start up - Mining & Hardware - VoskCoinTalk

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this, it truly helped. Also finally heard back from Goldshell. Nonetheless so glad to have finally resolved this issue and be up and running, and hashing away. Again, thank you for the assistance

1 Like

VoskCoin Mini Doge Batch 7 February 2022 batch size and date TBD

3 Likes

Guys,somebody posted here troubleshooting steps for minidoge miner. Can you please help me find those? I have sc coin miner and i have red lights and problems with connection

1 Like

Hi Vosk thanks so much for keeping us updated. Do you have any news on when the next mini doge drop is coming?

3 Likes

VoskCoin Mini Doge Batch 7 March 2022 released 230 units, sale just went live!
https://voskco.in/goldshell

3 Likes