Welcome to VoskCoinTalk

I’m new here from Philippines.

3 Likes

Scotland here… You being the first apparently “straight-up” dude I happened on by complete accident… (obviously the world you’ve opened the blinds to so us muggles can start to peer in, is vast and the open source world speaks for itself yet again… I could continue, but, I’m sure you get the point!)

Joined this forum because I’m liking YOUR style and honesty - opinions. Matter…

I’ll be taxing everyone’s brains in the near future. That’s if my ‘lurking’ doesn’t provide me with everything I need - hasn’t failed me in 25+ years

7 Likes

Hello,
i’m new in this platform and want to know how it work, how can i start
how can i earn the first 50$? as you promised?

3 Likes

Welcome! Glad to see new folks on here all the time!

3 Likes

Hi from Israel :slight_smile: good luck to all of us!

3 Likes

details here

3 Likes

OK sir sir
But I don’t understand

2 Likes

Well hello there spike is the name and crypto mining is my new game

I’m from the lovely wet damp dark United Kingdom

I can honestly say with out you guys and girls and VoskCoin Youtube I would be no where and I really mean that two years ago I couldn’t even turn on a computer this year the misses said I could use her old desktop computer to play around with well that ended up in a cloud of smoke and a Big Bang all I did was turn it on to see if it worked

So as time went on and the help from you lot and a bit of covid 19 in there given me the time off work to sit down and understand what I need to do I’m almost there I’ve built my first rig and I’m mining on NiceHash now I fully understand I still have along way to go but that’s time I’ll enjoy spending

2 Likes

Hello All, wanted to just say Hello! I hope you all are doing well, the crypto community is all over the world and it is nice to communicate with you. Have a good day, week, month, and hopefully the rest of 2020 will get better. Be safe out there and take care!

2 Likes

Hi from there. First when i saw your video i didn’t believe it but when i look after the end i believed but still i need more information

1 Like

Hello there from Hungary!
I’ve been following the channel so long so I really need to build a rig!
Tonns of useful information and a cute doggy! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello,
Extremely new to the crypto industry, especially mining them. So, I may say something ridiculous… Thank you for all the info

3 Likes

Good Evening,
I’am also new to everything in crypto.
I been sealing more in silver and Gold investing.
But seems that crypto is going big Godzilla Big.
lol -Now, I must learn. Learn Learn.

4 Likes

Hey,

US here.

Newish to the crypto mining community, but not to investment realfi lol.

Tried to post on other threads but get locked up at 3 posts. How do I get that removed or get the noob knocked out of me to actively participate more?

Thanks
Waeelin

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Craig, my dog Herbie and I live in Australia.

I’m a web designer. I started looking at BTC mining over 10 years ago and never went further than that lol.

Recently I started mining Pi on my mobile phone, I now have a Pi test node running on my 2nd Mac Pro laptop and hope to be allowed as a real node when Pi goes beyond test net.

Next week I will have another spare Mac pro laptop and wondering what I can mine with that?

2 Likes

I’ve been a long time follower. I’m building a new rig after 2 years! Man a lot has changed. Relearning and Vosk is always helpful. Glad to be here! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

looking awesome great work :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Hello nama saya fahri dari indonesia

2 Likes

Hello, New to the mining a buddy told me about it so started to build a rig about a few months ago. defiantly interesting on what’s all needed to make this work

2 Likes

Hello All!

I have been in the crypto ecosystem for quite some time, trading and mining Bitcoin since 2012. Some would probably call me a Bitcoin Maxi lol.

I always look for new communities to join to help out where I can, so you will most likely see me around different places often.

Found the Voskcoin community via Youtube recommendation (Finally their Algo recommended something relevant!)

Anyways, happy to assist questions on any related topic: Mining, Trading, Building projects, Coding etc.

Have a great day wherever you are!

Horus.

2 Likes