Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

i am not goldshell . quit comparing me to someone else… everyone was told about delays. period. not gona argue back and for for something that has been explained numerous times. but will update when items get ready per person

I was told a month and a half(can understand a little longer). But no explanations? your “suppliers” had a month to get product. We use Goldshell because, it is how long shipping takes. But your “suppliers” can’t get resupplied in the 5 times they resupplied since November(for me)?

2 Likes

@VoskCoin how do I reach out to you. I have the list of 26, read TWENTY SIX guys on here who have sent money with no product yet. from @Master3004 . Aaron has been a help to us, only one guy (who makes no sense) has complained about Aaron. You have 26 people who have sent money to master with no product.

I cannot PM you at the moment for some reason.
I will provide you the list of who, what, and when if you can provide me a way to contact you

1 Like

I can’t message Vosk directly but message me Tommy. I have tons of people who hit me up with copies of invoices and everything. The person who said they got a miner from Steven, how about u tell him to send us all tracking numbers or text or call us back and let us know when our miners are coming… about 1 person out of every 30 got a miner. Everyone else got fucked. Something will be done about this, I can promise u that. Steven isn’t gonna get away with this scam any longer

2 Likes

Check your PMs

1 Like

Nice try Steven Drawdy :joy: you joined Dec 12. Over twenty of us ordered BEFORE THAT. But you already know that don’t you

1 Like

Hey Talbert you’re right. This is probably the guy. Did a research on this individual on whitepage, and only 2 person have showed up. one in his 30s and another in his 50s. Looks like the booking was related to running away from the cops.

3 Likes

It is the same guy. Look at his picture on here. Def the same guy.

3 Likes

@TommyKnocker95

1 Like

I was talking to your fake account you use to stick up for yourself

1 Like

wow… if thats what u think… gues i just moved to British columbia…

id suggest u stop right there…

You try and gaslight people on here for being worried about their money. But we have 28 guys who have sent money to you with no product. Some have sent you money in mid Nov.

We aren’t playing anymore.

I have already reached out to @VoskCoin so I suggest you stop now.

2 Likes

what account are you thinking is the fake account to stick up for @Master3004 ?

@MKuijper

he says is fake…

for Mr . Kuijper

@TommyKnocker95 you really bitching about a $5600 kid box that makes only $10-$12/Day ?

@Master3004

@TommyKnocker95 you shoulda paid $9k on eBay and get it in 3-4 days if your not worried about that savings that come with being patient

@TommyKnocker95 it was Dec21 when you made a post and admitted to saying no offense to @Master3004 band even said your new new to this and trying to inform yourself, to learn.
you’re worse than a kid on Christmas waiting on fucking presents

So wait you’re going to try and gaslight me now too?

Funny that’s almost verbatim to what Master told me in text….hmmmm?

I am concerned that I sent a guy money and won’t receive the product. And who cares about EBay, Goldshell themselves have had 4 drops since I ordered.

If $5619 isn’t a big deal why don’t you refund me?

No? I didn’t think so Steven’s fake account

3 Likes