VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner by Goldshell - Stock Updates & Batch Information

Goldshell I think is normally around 3-4 weeks, but with chinese new year (2 weeks long) coming up I’d extend my expectations. @mrgiz13

1 Like

2 days with Prime.

Thanks for all the feedback. I’m wondering which wallet is best for sending deposits to from F2Pool. I presently have trust wallet and Coinbase. Anyone have ideas on which is best for LTC and doge mining?

1 Like

KuCoin for DOGE will earn you 13% apy for lending. BlockFi for LTC with ~3% interest.

1 Like

Anyone know about the delivery time for these? I ordered during the most recent drop. I received tracking info that says the shipment information has been received but it doesn’t look like it’s left the warehouse yet. I’m worried with Chinese New Year it’s not going to get picked up for a couple weeks.

Goldshell delivery timelines are usually about 3 weeks (15-25 days). It could be a bit longer with the holiday…

I placed an order on the 12th and got the ready for pickup dhl email last week, bit also nothing else. I’m hoping it makes out before the new year holiday. I’ve seen no updates from dhl before and then a text saying it’ll be delivered today, so you never really know.

1 Like

Goldshell just tweeted yesterday that all the orders are being shipped from the last drop but there are delays with the shipper and to be patient. So it appears that they are just waiting on DHL to pick up the packages and since the entire country is on holiday, it’s fair to say DHL is also running on minimal staffing levels.

From my 3 past DHL shipments from China / Hong Kong, it has only taken 2-3 days to receive (California) once the items were picked up by DHL.

Any idea when they will have another drop??

1 Like

Just an fyi…I ordered on the 12th and got a dhl notification today saying it should be here on the 7th.

1 Like

Ordered on the 12th as well. Mine arrives this Friday, the 4th.

1 Like

Just got my shipping date text message. Arrival on the 7th

How do you list the following cryptocurrency miner’s retailers (starting with your best first):
Print Crypto, BT-Miners, Coin Mining Central, Compass, other
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
Please let me know what do you think in terms of best service. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Vosk do you have any update on when the next drop is for the mini doge miners ?

1 Like

Just arrived today. Can’t wait to begin mining!

2 Likes

Got mine today. Have two up and running now. Glad to see crypto prices recently rebounding at least a little bit.

4 Likes

Got my two on Thursday and set them up yesterday! Anyone have feedback on the best pool to join?

Also created this set up guide if anyone needs help setting up. I know there are a ton of videos, but just in case there are any people out there like me who like a pen a paper list. I am also going to do a comparison between f2pool and litecoinpool over the next two weeks.

https://kidcrypto.blogspot.com/

2 Likes

That’s great! I have just been using f2pool so far for about a month with no problems especially because I want some doge.

I did a review on F2Pool vs Litecoinpool. I’m also reviewing ViaBTC at the moment so I’ll probably update my previous review eventually.

2 Likes

I got mine up and running as well. I chose f2pool. I’d be interested to know the comparison between that one and litecoinpool and how easy it is to switch between them.